Thread: Hello there.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Snowish

Hello there.

Hi my name is Alex, i`m fairly old when it comes to playing diablo 2 , considering i used to play 13+ years ago when it was all the hype .. this server is different however .. alot of the items just blows my mind .. can't even handle them all .. feel free to add me as your friend .. don't care who you are or where you are from just wanna be a part of a nice community who enjoys playing and helping each other out , if u need a fast rush or normal rush just feel free to pm me in Game account name : snowish and i`ll be there for you guys.

/GL HF Guys remember.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fropg1

Welcome Alex! Glad to have you here!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowish View Post
    Hi my name is Alex, i`m fairly old when it comes to playing diablo 2 , considering i used to play 13+ years ago when it was all the hype .. this server is different however .. alot of the items just blows my mind .. can't even handle them all .. feel free to add me as your friend .. don't care who you are or where you are from just wanna be a part of a nice community who enjoys playing and helping each other out , if u need a fast rush or normal rush just feel free to pm me in Game account name : snowish and i`ll be there for you guys.

/GL HF Guys remember.
    Welcome! Glad you found us, I am sure you'll love it here. Perfect time too with the reset and massive patch coming next month!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Welcome to Annihilus, love your attitude, my account and character in game and everywhere else is Savior.
    Hope to see you online sometime

User Tag List