Thread: 2 ideas

Gold
    Annihilus Account: lukasz1

2 ideas

1. Incrase drop rate 2-3x till ladder reset and non ladder
    2. Possible sale high runes ohm+ to npc for gold (20 gold each), puzzles,keys or random annihilus in late game
    3. High runes sale to npc 50-70 runes for summon diablo clone like standards or special boss in late game

Runes be worthless in late game, ppl will trade only for gold.
    Last edited by mistrz; 02-10-2017 at 07:03 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Snowish

I agree with drop rate , not alot of veterans active atm , new players can't get geard good enough to even farm a cow hell.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Quote Originally Posted by Snowish View Post
    I agree with drop rate , not alot of veterans active atm , new players can't get geard good enough to even farm a cow hell.
    wtf you can solo to hell baal with naked necro and then farm hell cows

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Snowish

Not everyone wants to play necro xD , and the point for all this was to keep some of the new players that join here, cause givin the fact that reset commin up in 13 days nobody wants to spend their time farmin hard for items , like grindin cow for the next 13 days even if they do and find runes and enchants or anything else worth trading , nobody to trade with and such.

The new players that join and see the restart of the ladder happening and nobody on server, automatically will jump on another server , why lose them ?.. just my opinion.
    Last edited by Snowish; 02-10-2017 at 06:56 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Quote Originally Posted by mistrz View Post
    1. Incrase drop rate 2-3x till ladder reset and non ladder
    2. Possible sale high runes ohm+ to npc for gold (20 gold each), puzzles,keys or random annihilus in late game
    3. High runes sale to npc 50-70 runes for summon diablo clone like standards or special boss in late game

Runes be worthless in late game, ppl will trade only for gold.
    I do agree that making there a way to keep the server a bit more active near ladder reset would be nice.
    But raising drop rates or lowering hadriel vendor prices doesn't seem like the way to do so in my opinion.
    I don't entirely think of it as a terrible idea, but I highly doubt Game would fancy this idea.
    Any new players who hear about the reset in a few days/weeks/months will have two choices.
    They can still play and test out the Annihilus content they've yet to see while they still have time.
    Or they can have patience and wait for the next ladder like everybody else.
    I wish I had a suggestion to keep things active at late ladder but I just woke up and I'm drawing a blank.

User Tag List