PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ....\includes\class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 92
Help!

Thread: Help!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: rime

Help!

I cant fine information anywhere:

Do I create Set items what do I have to buy and with what do I have to combine it? (Angelics Set example)
    Can I buy a bugbelt? If no and I need to "reroll" how is that done?
    How can I activate my torch and anni?
    How do I make a sword 5 4 sox / eth? / 15ed%?
    Same goes for Armor.

Gold

and how do I upgrade a cs to a pb?

Yes, you have to create the majority of set items. You can do this by gambling the base item from Gheed, cubing the item with an upgrade dust (if necessary), then cubing it with a set dust. When it comes to making items that share the same base as other items, such as Angelics, you unfortunately have to keep cubing rings/amulets with set dusts until you get lucky (you can buy magic rings/amulets from Gheed).

Similarly, to make an item superior/socketed/ethereal/etc. you need to use the appropriate dust from Gheed; all of the dusts should be labelled, but just in case that's not the situation for you, I'll post a screenshot to give you a better idea of where they're located.

To activate your Torch/Annihilus, all you need to do is put it in your cube and transmute it.

Also, Siggard's doesn't exist on this realm, and you can't make it.

Screenshot of dusts in case they don't have names or descriptions in your game:
    Last edited by BlueVex; 10-11-2016 at 02:59 PM.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by BlueVex View Post
    Yes, you have to create the majority of set items. You can do this by gambling the base item from Gheed, cubing the item with an upgrade dust (if necessary), then cubing it with a set dust. When it comes to making items that share the same base as other items, such as Angelics, you unfortunately have to keep cubing rings/amulets with set dusts until you get lucky (you can buy magic rings/amulets from Gheed).

Similarly, to make an item superior/socketed/ethereal/etc. you need to use the appropriate dust from Gheed; all of the dusts should be labelled, but just in case that's not the situation for you, I'll post a screenshot to give you a better idea of where they're located.

To activate your Torch/Annihilus, all you need to do is put it in your cube and transmute it.

Also, Siggard's doesn't exist on this realm, and you can't make it.

Screenshot of dusts in case they don't have names or descriptions in your game:
    thank you dude that helped me A LOT! <3

also is there a way to remove the socket things from a weapon etc?

If you mean removing the actual sockets themselves, it's rather easy. All you have to do is re-roll the item, and the sockets should be reset to nothing; this only works if the item has some sort of quality (superior, magic, rare, crafted).

If you mean removing what's inside of the sockets, that can be either easy or a pain in the ass. If you have a non-ethereal weapon, you can cube it with a Hel rune to remove what's inside of the sockets. If you have an ethereal weapon, you're completely screwed. There's a bug that happens when removing the sockets from ethereal weapons that causes them to double in damage, therefor clearing out the sockets of ethereal weapons has been disabled. If you mess one up, you can still re-roll it to avoid having to buy a new one.
    Last edited by BlueVex; 10-12-2016 at 02:46 PM.

Gold

Oh I see thank you you really helped me alot!
    Do you know how active d2pk is? I'm from germany I do think that this server is located somewhere in the US?
    Maybe the timezone difference dosent allow it for me to see much people but do you know better?
    I used to play on d2pk on RedVex or dunno how its called anymore and had a decent ping here my ping is an average of 140
    is there anything I can do about it? Do you maybe know if the old d2pk is still there?

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    Oh I see thank you you really helped me alot!
    Do you know how active d2pk is? I'm from germany I do think that this server is located somewhere in the US?
    Maybe the timezone difference dosent allow it for me to see much people but do you know better?
    I used to play on d2pk on RedVex or dunno how its called anymore and had a decent ping here my ping is an average of 140
    is there anything I can do about it? Do you maybe know if the old d2pk is still there?
    The D2PK server is most popular when we host events on it. Events can be found here.

D2PK seems to be quite inactive at the moment, unfortunately. There used to be a decent amount of people on here, but I believe a few of them left due to lag (which has since been fixed(?) for most anyways), and the rest probably followed. I think if people would stick around on D2PK, rather than make one game and leave, it could pick back up again in player count—or maybe I'm an idiot. The population could definitely rise a bit though, if someone were to convince a few people to try D2PK. But for right now, I guess it really just depends on the day.

Anyways, about your ping: it's still playable though, right? Is your connection on here reliable enough? Or is it something you feel will prevent you from being able to duel at all?

Regarding your question about older D2PK servers, this is the only D2PK right now. Chances are it's even run by the same person that ran the one you played on, unless you played a really long time ago.

Also, as Lockzilla said, there are random spikes in activity when they host events, but judging by the time of your posts, and the time that past events were held, I'm not sure you'll catch many of those spikes. Although, it's very possible that I'm completely wrong, as it looks like they're attempting to get a few more event managers, so maybe it'll all work out for everyone soon.
    Last edited by BlueVex; 10-13-2016 at 02:53 PM.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: FromTheRez
    Annihilus Account: FromTheRez

I left cause no LLD :cry:

Gold

It kinda is playable I mean I got a decent delay on my comands although I do not think that I would be able to duel on 100 %.. it gets like 140-350. The reason I mentioned the "old" D2PK is because my ping was very good there I dont know if its name was officaly eud2pk but I think so.
    The timezone difference makes it really hard for me then I guess, but anyway I wanna get as much ppl as I can get to join this server (d2pk atleast)

User Tag List