Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best resists to max?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Memories

Best resists to max?

So I got a zealer and trying out different builds...
    What is the best resists to max (95) if running DL/PL/Cruc?

The majority of the bosses are cold would you say? Does that even matter, max resists(95)? I feel like getting hit once by Cain in crucible destroys you anyways...

Cain is physical and poison, if it's any help!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: thessarill

all res?
    seriously cold is important, so does light.
    You can do poison too if you want, but no real need.
    mostly you dont have to max res, 90 is good enough on 90% of the game, + its not hardcore, so dying wont be a real problem ( unless you are the lead on cruci)

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Cain is physical and poison, if it's any help!
    Awesome! Is it possible to have a list of dreamlands bosses, crucible bosses attacks? Some of them are written under their hp bars, but some not :/

Quote Originally Posted by memories View Post
    Awesome! Is it possible to have a list of dreamlands bosses, crucible bosses attacks? Some of them are written under their hp bars, but some not :/
    I can maybe take time and do something like that when I get time! Off the top of my head though, dreamlands is pretty simple. They all do decent physical damage with auto attacks, sss'haa is a LOT of physical, kaalut is poison with some fire / physical, othuyeg and ryujin are massively magic. In end-game content, I would pretty much consider it safe to say max DR % is completely necessary.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    I can maybe take time and do something like that when I get time! Off the top of my head though, dreamlands is pretty simple. They all do decent physical damage with auto attacks, sss'haa is a LOT of physical, kaalut is poison with some fire / physical, othuyeg and ryujin are massively magic. In end-game content, I would pretty much consider it safe to say max DR % is completely necessary.
    Nice! So right now, DR is 50% cap, and after patch 75%, yea?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

Yeah someone should do a guide in the wiki on boss attacks with information on damage type at the very least. I could do some of it but I am not as knowledgeable as some of the other people here. A server-specific bestiary guide might be cool as well similar to that found on the Arreat Summit.

Gold

I would love to try and get something like that up...I feel like the wiki is missing a lot of the technical stuff...a lot of the end game content there, but not specifics.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

if we start such a guide it would be better to start it on the forums. Discuss and gather infos from different gamers on the attacks.

When its done, game can look trough it and "only" correct the last few things that players (cant) know about, such as clear damagenumbers ( pls let us get the sindragosa dmg numbers)

When finished all those, it can be placed on the wiki. Makes no sense to start it there because we will need always a siteadmin to update it properly.

Best would be to start this in guides section on the forums i guess

Gold

Alright, so there's a demand for this kind of thing. I'll start a new topic tonight and add to it.

User Tag List