Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where should we farm early game?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Subxeno

Where should we farm early game?

I dont have any set yet, I'm playing a Bowazon. I can solo cows, an entire pack with Multishot takes about 20 seconds, seems pretty slow...Any alternatives? And is there an order of progression sort of?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

I pretty much did the same. Cows in nm/normal until hellcows become handy. Later on you can farm pits + plague for higher itemlvl.

The really great stuff is that you can use the essences to upgrade rare gear to somethibg really powerful.
    And essences + the halloweenbags are dropping just aswell in every difficulty.

One thing you could do to make things go more efficient itemwise is to invite 7 other ppl for a 8player game (hp of the monsters wont go up! Only their damage will). Either friends or loaderchars. The more players in a game, the more items. Up to 8 players where it reaches maximum drops

Gold

Oh awesome, I forgot that HP doesn't go up, sweeeeet

Gold

No longer

Btw are runewords very viavle. Even the lower ones like Harmony runeword. Ive made one into a shadow bow that had maxdmg + AR based on charlevel. It server me well and was good enough to farm efficient hellcows. Just find a magic one with good basics and use the orbs to get a random amount of sockets in. Then fit the best runeword in that you can efford.

Till that just reroll rare bows with good basic damage with essence of rage. Those are pretty powerful too

Essences orbs and even the bags drop in normal and nichtmare too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    No longer

Btw are runewords very viavle. Even the lower ones like Harmony runeword. Ive made one into a shadow bow that had maxdmg + AR based on charlevel. It server me well and was good enough to farm efficient hellcows. Just find a magic one with good basics and use the orbs to get a random amount of sockets in. Then fit the best runeword in that you can efford.

Till that just reroll rare bows with good basic damage with essence of rage. Those are pretty powerful too

Essences orbs and even the bags drop in normal and nichtmare too.
    Indeed! Essences and rares in general make progression much smoother now.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: gofret

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    I pretty much did the same. Cows in nm/normal until hellcows become handy. Later on you can farm pits + plague for higher itemlvl.

The really great stuff is that you can use the essences to upgrade rare gear to somethibg really powerful.
    And essences + the halloweenbags are dropping just aswell in every difficulty.

One thing you could do to make things go more efficient itemwise is to invite 7 other ppl for a 8player game (hp of the monsters wont go up! Only their damage will). Either friends or loaderchars. The more players in a game, the more items. Up to 8 players where it reaches maximum drops
    Wasnt it 16 players to max drops and max exp?

Quote Originally Posted by spdkllz View Post
    Wasnt it 16 players to max drops and max exp?
    Drops isn't affected too much by player count anymore, maybe a little at best. 8 players will definitely "max" that out. As for the EXP it caps at 8 as of 6.0 as well.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Drops isn't affected too much by player count anymore, maybe a little at best. 8 players will definitely "max" that out. As for the EXP it caps at 8 as of 6.0 as well.
    If you don't mind, do you know about the % increase drop rate 8 players give? There's not enough people to always have 8 players so I'm forced to load in 4-5+ characters each game. It FEELS like the drop rates are a LOT higher with 8+.
    Is it my imagination?

Quote Originally Posted by Subxeno View Post
    If you don't mind, do you know about the % increase drop rate 8 players give? There's not enough people to always have 8 players so I'm forced to load in 4-5+ characters each game. It FEELS like the drop rates are a LOT higher with 8+.
    Is it my imagination?
    It's not really a percentage, and it varies greatly based on the loot table, some loot tables it doesn't help at all.

Gold

It doesnt help much for uniqs is my opinion. But it helps alot for the treatbags and also for things like runes and orbs. I at least can notice a difference

User Tag List