Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: xyu (lampogriz)

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

There is unhostile button, you can press it and continue doing anything you want. T4d's to other guys who came to blood moor and got some fun!
    lol

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Memories

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    There is unhostile button, you can press it and continue doing anything you want. T4d's to other guys who came to blood moor and got some fun!
    lol
    Bottom line @vaudeville. My goodness you got some sand in your hooha

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

I thought we had a good community here guys but i guess i was wrong.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Quote Originally Posted by acyroma View Post
    I thought we had a good community here guys but i guess i was wrong.
    That's what I thought too but apparently not. Instead, it's now ok to ruin all or any public games. It's ok for any player to come to a public crucible game, pretend to help and either kill the party at say lvl 14 (or wherever) or better yet just take the key away and let the time expire. It's now ok for people to go hostile on others during the ryleh event not before or after such is done but right in the middle. It's now ok for anyone to ruin a rush or questing game by killing a boss too early. It's now ok to spam messages in public games ruining communication between players, and so on and so forth. The logical results of this will lead more and more players to segregate themselves which will hurt the newcomers the most since they don't know anyone and, on the other hand, those interested in playing with others just to avoid boredom, but apparently no one else thought about this which says a lot.

Why do you think I said what I said and did what I did acyroma? It wasn't just a spur of the moment thing where I got absorb by anger only, but because I know this sort of behavior, left unpunished, will ruin things for everyone in the long run.

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

I do think you're being over dramatic but this isn't the response i was hoping for from the community.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fearsom1

Vaud i am just gonna say this, i think your right in alot of ways but wheres the fun in pvm all day without the chance of a lil pvp i mean it is diablo after all its pvp/pvm

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fred

he stole my mana pots in that game to wut a faygot

Gold

Fear, there's plenty of ways to go about pvp without annoying people that don't want to do that. To memories credit today despite his previous comments here, he did just that. Hek he even waited by the time I was finished with cows which wasn't long. I said no, he left, and that was that. Simple, and to the point. All this bad blood could have been avoided if that's what happened in the first place.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 04-11-2016 at 08:53 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Norp

Pm me i give you how many blue orgs you want lol make it priv so you get your cow pieces No tears Only dreams

Gold

You already gave me enough for the necro prime norp. At the rate I'm collecting, I won't have space on my organ mule unless the only thing he collects are blue organs.

User Tag List