Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Odd error message

Gold
    Annihilus Account: About20Pandas

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Yep that is definitely weird! Not sure what else to tell you, seems to be tied specifically to your PC, without diving deep into it I am afraid I won't be much help, sorry
    Got to disable Geforce Experience. Cursor-locking works now, but 1280x1024 is still very blurry.

Quote Originally Posted by About20Pandas View Post
    Got to disable Geforce Experience. Cursor-locking works now, but 1280x1024 is still very blurry.
    This should not happen in Direct2D.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

Just for your info: my game looks like shit if i double click on the windowed version by mistake. It rescales the window into the tiny bit it needs to completely fit my screen.

If you, for some reason, have a tool that autoscales it to fit your screen it would explain it maybe.

To describe that screen: it looks like there are lines in both directions. The lines have the color lf whats on my diabloscreen, but its drag'd... hard to explain with my english knowledge :P i can make a screen later if im home to check if our issue is the same. If we know the issue, we may find the cause and a fix

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    Just for your info: my game looks like shit if i double click on the windowed version by mistake. It rescales the window into the tiny bit it needs to completely fit my screen.

If you, for some reason, have a tool that autoscales it to fit your screen it would explain it maybe.

To describe that screen: it looks like there are lines in both directions. The lines have the color lf whats on my diabloscreen, but its drag'd... hard to explain with my english knowledge :P i can make a screen later if im home to check if our issue is the same. If we know the issue, we may find the cause and a fix
    Sounds like my error - however i have never doubleclicked the windows and afaik i don't have any tools that adjust to fit the screen.

Lucid is pretty close to the issue, those lines appear when the screen size is not what it is supposed to be, which usually happens when someone isn't using Direct2D, if you have another program that latches onto games (Like your Geforce Experience was) it may be causing the problem.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Lucid is pretty close to the issue, those lines appear when the screen size is not what it is supposed to be, which usually happens when someone isn't using Direct2D, if you have another program that latches onto games (Like your Geforce Experience was) it may be causing the problem.
    It's working now. Was some Windows settings. I'm playing on a laptop connected to a separate screen.

Quote Originally Posted by About20Pandas View Post
    It's working now. Was some Windows settings. I'm playing on a laptop connected to a separate screen.
    Awesome! How about that, we learn something new everyday.

User Tag List