Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6.1 Minor Update 1

Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    It does??? I have never seen that. Apologies then, I'll keep an eye out for it!
    It definitely does.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

@Game did you remove the marker that shows which tomb is duriels one on purpose?
    Also, we dont see anymore where are the stones on map in stony
    (or did i disable somethin?)

Quote Originally Posted by Frigide View Post
    @Game did you remove the marker that shows which tomb is duriels one on purpose?
    No. It and the cairne stones will be back soon.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    okok. thx

Gold
    Annihilus Account: caca

FUCK YEAH !
    thanks

Gold
    Annihilus Account: killemall2001

Hi Game, I have had continual problems with 6.1, both patches. I am not able to cube orbs or essences . Not a big deal but none of the monsters have their names anymore with the last patch. Not sure about the block issue mentioned in patch notes, but my Shield Barb does'nt do much against level 106 monsters that heal themselves. Dont know if it is just a weak char or I am suffering from the hit/block issue. Any ideas for a fix on my end?
    Last edited by Killemaul; 11-29-2017 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Killemaul View Post
    Hi Game, I have had continual problems with 6.1, both patches. I am not able to cube orbs or essences . Not a big deal but none of the monsters have their names anymore with the last patch. Not sure about the block issue mentioned in patch notes, but my Shield Barb does'nt do much against level 106 monsters that heal themselves. Dont know if it is just a weak char or I am suffering from the hit/block issue. Any ideas for a fix on my end?
    As mentioned in the patch notes, you right-click all orbs and essences to use them now, not cube (Except for Orb of Alchemy). Monsters not having their names is weird, I believe someone else had that issue because they used D2SE to install other D2 Mods, I would just try a full reinstall. Shield Barb should be fine, if you're weak against high level monsters you likely just lack damage or physical pierce. Many monsters such as the ones with purple names heal themselves every several seconds so you have to have more damage than they have heal, this is to prevent "cheese" mechanics early on.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: TheOne

THIS PATCH IS LIVE!

Annihilus 6.1 Minor Update 1 Changelog:

[ ... ]

• Skull drop rate in the Worldstone Map has been drastically reduced from the normal mobs, and slightly reduced on the Boss.
    Awnsome update but /before and after uptade i was enter in Worldsone minim 40 times and.... never got a skull divine .... to be onest i was got ONLLY ONE divine .... ( but i play non ladder )
    Anyway at last smiter now give a nice dmg
    Aaaaa and i saw the Tyreael sword .... is more awsome , i apreciate for ur work

Wiki Moderator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: DAX

I think they are talking about a tier 5 map. not the worldstone portal.

User Tag List