Thread: Error cannot load D2ex2.dll

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

Error cannot load D2ex2.dll

Since yesturday this error pop out , gotta reinstal and redo All patchs , and i don't have a fast internet .so it's quite annoying .. help ?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorchz View Post
    Since yesturday this error pop out , gotta reinstal and redo All patchs , and i don't have a fast internet .so it's quite annoying .. help ?
    Just keep the updater in your downloads folder and you dont have to keep re-downloading but that file is very important, and shouldn't get deleted, even by an anti-virus. This file will always be in your Annihilus folder.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Icehammer

A friend of mine is having the same issue, but the d2ex2.dll is in their Annihilus folder (and all the other d2ex2 files).
    Any idea?
    He's using windows XP, and get the full installer (the diablo 2 with 1.13d version + Annihilus Installer), and btw he's not using any antivirus.
    @Game @acyroma

PS: Reinstalling several times, rebooting and poof! he gets in Annihilus now.
    Last edited by Icehammer; 10-27-2016 at 04:44 PM.

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

Your friend managed to get annihilus to work on windows XP?

Quote Originally Posted by Icehammer View Post
    A friend of mine is having the same issue, but the d2ex2.dll is in their Annihilus folder (and all the other d2ex2 files).
    Any idea?
    He's using windows XP, and get the full installer (the diablo 2 with 1.13d version + Annihilus Installer), and btw he's not using any antivirus.
    @Game @acyroma

PS: Reinstalling several times, rebooting and poof! he gets in Annihilus now.
    Literally impossible for this to work in Windows XP. He can probably get in-game, but he cannot use spec mode, he'll likely crash in a lot of areas, etc.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Icehammer

Yes, i've seen that.
    Going to wait that he upgrade his OS to Win7 or higher. Thanks a lot

User Tag List