View Poll Results: Which content release cycle would you prefer?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5.1 ASAP, push ladder reset to mid October.

9 23.08%
  • Cancel 5.1 release, wait a little longer for 6.0 / ladder reset / Halloween content all at once.

30 76.92%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Ladder Reset and Patch 5.1

Gold
    Annihilus Account: RubMyCrit

Whichever option brings hardcore players back is the one i vote for.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: SkeletonMode

I vote for 5.1 open beta until 6.0 on reset in October.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Fitsu

I'd say work on getting reset/6.0 out asap. As people will only play 5.1 for a cpl days before it'll be right back to where we are now what with the reset so soon so nothing more than what has already been found on beta is going to be found.

I do think that it'd be worth maybe using the time saved from pushing 5.1 live to throw 6.0 on the beta for atleast a week just to give us a chance to test a few bits out before it goes live.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: gofret

Quote Originally Posted by shinryu View Post
    Hello, I'm from Brazil and I do not know how to speak English very well so I'll be using google translator, maybe this comment is a little out of coherence.
    In my opinion it would be better to launch the 5.1 patch to '' fill '' the server and after a while launch the 6.0 patch that you are working on.
    I also believe you would have more time to work on the 6.0 patch because the 5.1 patch is stuffed with new stuff and it would take more time for the players to "get" because they already have all the items in the game / made all runs of the patch.
    This guy gets it, its all about keeping game fresh with new content and ladder reset.

Keep the hype up with patch 5.1 asap, let the hype ride, and get another wave of players back with ladder reset /patch 6.0. Keep the game fresh. It's just my 2c of course and that guy's 2c, so that's a total of 4 cents.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Player

I guess the 24 peoples who votes to cancel 5.1 release are playing some other games and actually don't give a damn about not playing d2 during several months. I understand more that i would like that releasing an upgrade of your own creation while you are still working on some extra modifications is super boring. But usually it gets compensated by the credit that users will give to it, and the satisfaction they have. For now, Annihilus is in standby. Since 2 months i helped a lot of new players. All were super happy of new content but most of them just lost interest because of the lack of players. Probably some of them will come back. But i'm 100% sure lot of them will not because the server is deserted. Sry for my stupid english, and thanks for your concern.

Sorry guys, there will be no 5.1, there was a slim chance there was going to be when I made this poll but it is all but decided now. We've had too many delays, at this point 5.1 would be out a week or 2 at best before 6.0. It's best to just focus on 6.0 to make sure it gets here on time. I've made a lot of progress on it already, and let me tell you its awesome.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah1

Is this poll still open?

I'm up for 6.0 soon and reset ladder soon.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Addah1 View Post
    Is this poll still open?

I'm up for 6.0 soon and reset ladder soon.
    Ditto

Gold
    Annihilus Account: ZachE

6.0!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: SHAMANdur

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Sorry guys, there will be no 5.1, there was a slim chance there was going to be when I made this poll but it is all but decided now. We've had too many delays, at this point 5.1 would be out a week or 2 at best before 6.0. It's best to just focus on 6.0 to make sure it gets here on time. I've made a lot of progress on it already, and let me tell you its awesome.
    Does this mean no reset on Friday ?

User Tag List