Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blue Orgs and Cow Orgs

Gold
    Annihilus Account: x42

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Organ Baskets are not currently on the vendor, people are simply finding them. Their drop rate is DEFINITELY fine now, hell cows is likely where they find them.
    I am going to agree with Dax on this, I did 20+ Hell cow games to complete and didn't find a single blue org. The rate is definitely too low.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Quote Originally Posted by x42 View Post
    I am going to agree with Dax on this, I did 20+ Hell cow games to complete and didn't find a single blue org. The rate is definitely too low.
    You have to run cows in p8 at least, otherwise you wont find anything

Wiki Moderator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: DAX

Quote Originally Posted by LordManhammer View Post
    From the 5.0 patch notes:

"• Drop rates have been changed across the board, especially in inferno zones. Uniques will not be as easy to obtain, this will help the new world drop vanilla uniques hold plenty of value. Player count will no longer increase the drop rate of puzzles, enchantments, cow / Azathoth organs, and boss exclusives. This is another change we are making to remove the advantage of loading several clients, and once again will greatly increase the value of items found from puzzle bosses."
    I'm quoting on quote here, isn't it suppose to have no effect ?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

Seems 8 players shouldnt modify the rate of blue organs yes. Though if u go hell cow with a single player in game, its kinda lame, dropping nothing at all.....
    Kinda boring to load toons to get better droprates though... or go in public cows and where an ama is cleaning cow in 2mn and try grabbing some loots...

Wiki Moderator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: DAX

The original question was about blue orgs drop rates, don't you guys think it is too low ?
    or Maybe there is some way to raise the drop rate that I don't know like have P8 in game, which people don't seem to agree on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    The original question was about blue orgs drop rates, don't you guys think it is too low ?
    or Maybe there is some way to raise the drop rate that I don't know like have P8 in game, which people don't seem to agree on.
    Drop rates are much higher in 6.0 than before, they definitely won't be raised again. Sorry guys!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: EBoD-Githzari

I don't believe the rates need to be changed at all for blue organs, but red organs are quite a pain, I feel like u should atleast get a set from a cow game, as I only find one per game usually and it tends to be the same one over and over, BUT I will note that blue organs are extremely easy to get and very cheap to buy. so if you want to do infernal cows, just go game to game asking if people have blue organs they want to sell!

User Tag List