Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barbs need something

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Lol. Yes, yes I know. I threw that build together to test the Corrupted Lightsabre as an upgrade. That setup cruises through dreamlands(except for Mappo), plaguelands is easy peasy, Ryleh and Inferno cows is no big deal, and it makes act 5 portal runs faster than before. I will always use a poison Necro with skellies and revives to kill the LK, Mappo, Tyreal, etc. So for me this is merely a way to improve upon what was already a strong build with the IK set. I already have a strong Smiter build for dealing with the Time rift that kills Diablo without dieing and I've had nothing but bad luck with lag or bugs when attempting the Crucible. I suppose that'll be the real test. Whenever I get bored

Gold

Then there's this As you can see, I suck at WW gameplay. The fact the Sindragosa makes the LK hard to see whilst spinning around doesn't help but it worked out in the end. The same thing can be done with Diablo in the Time rift with a few different items. You just need to stack res above 95 as high as you can and stack absorb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyZJ...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by LordManhammer View Post
    Then there's this As you can see, I suck at WW gameplay. The fact the Sindragosa makes the LK hard to see whilst spinning around doesn't help but it worked out in the end. The same thing can be done with Diablo in the Time rift with a few different items. You just need to stack res above 95 as high as you can and stack absorb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyZJ...ature=youtu.be
    I like your videos, they tend to show off the more unique features of Annihilus. I think videos like this that showcase new items / bosses is what Annihilus needs to get more people to take the leap and try us out.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Pulse37

I would love to see a video for each character in end game gear so we can see what really needs a buff / a change

Gold
    Annihilus Account: DrLukifer

@LordManhammer my barbs doing 46k wws with buster sword. cain isnt the issue, its the twins in general they 1 shot me. anything with high ele damage wreks my barb faster than he can leech (1shots etc) A shield could be useful but that less than half the killing power. To do anything tanky with my barb i have to sacrifice a lot of damage. Either my buster sword, or my stacks of -phys resists, making him a much less effective killing machine... Im curious though, can your Lightsaber barb kill mappo?

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Drlukifer View Post
    @LordManhammer my barbs doing 46k wws with buster sword. cain isnt the issue, its the twins in general they 1 shot me. anything with high ele damage wreks my barb faster than he can leech (1shots etc) A shield could be useful but that less than half the killing power. To do anything tanky with my barb i have to sacrifice a lot of damage. Either my buster sword, or my stacks of -phys resists, making him a much less effective killing machine... Im curious though, can your Lightsaber barb kill mappo?
    I have zero enchants on that build with no jools. I know that your build has massive killing power, I've watched it in action. I was just surprised at how effective the Corrupted Lightsabre and shield combo is now with the recent buff. I'm sure with better gear it could be even more powerful. My gear doesn't hit the threshold for piercing Mappo's immunity. That's what my poison necro is for

Gold

I have zero enchants on that build with no jools. I know that your build has massive killing power, I've watched it in action. I was just surprised at how effective the Corrupted Lightsabre and shield combo is now with the recent buff. I'm sure with better gear it could be even more powerful. My gear doesn't hit the threshold for piercing Mappo's immunity. That's what my poison necro is for
    You have inspired me. I'm going to try a dual wield cls build and frenzy/double swing. All this time I'm looking for a 1h buster sword and it's right here in front of me. Maybe u can pm me a way to record footage and I'll post a few videos of the progress before and after?

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Drlukifer View Post
    You have inspired me. I'm going to try a dual wield cls build and frenzy/double swing. All this time I'm looking for a 1h buster sword and it's right here in front of me. Maybe u can pm me a way to record footage and I'll post a few videos of the progress before and after?
    I was thinking about exploring a dual weild build as well. I just need to get my hands on a second Corrupted lightsabre first I've been using OBS Studio to make those vids. It's free and has a lot of features. You have to record your entire desktop in order to capture D2 or at least that's the only way I was able to do it. Someone else with streaming or youtube experience might be able to give better advice. I also had to downgrade the output resolution but that was just because my computer can't quite handle recording in anything higher than 720p.

https://obsproject.com/

Gold

finally got home at a decent time to teach myself to record gameplay and make a lich king video myself! Definitely not my best run, but hey? I didnt die!

https://youtu.be/KSCx5aMvrLM
    Last edited by Drlukifer; 11-09-2016 at 04:58 PM. Reason: forgot URL

Gold

I was thinking about exploring a dual weild build as well. I just need to get my hands on a second Corrupted lightsabre first I've been using OBS Studio to make those vids. It's free and has a lot of features. You have to record your entire desktop in order to capture D2 or at least that's the only way I was able to do it. Someone else with streaming or youtube experience might be able to give better advice. I also had to downgrade the output resolution but that was just because my computer can't quite handle recording in anything higher than 720p.

https://obsproject.com/
    Tried dual LS, i dont have the FHR for double swing so it didnt work too great, but i tried whirlwind with CLightsaber and Cstormshield, and i might try to build around this now. it works great! Almost the same clearspeed.

https://youtu.be/fxcu2Wf2POw

User Tag List