Thread: Noob Here

Gold
    Annihilus Account: killer1

Question Noob Here

hi guys im kinda new in this game i havent play diablo 2 for very long time since lod came out.

im a necro summoner

and i have trag set for now cheap weap cheap rings cheap boots what so ever.
    my question is what to farm next.
    i saw the wiki and i saw a weap that you can get on the pit but i cant kill any mobs there if i can its like forever
    should i just kill cows mephisto diablo or baal. what are the rare items i can get to them that i can use to get stronger so i can move up slowly?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

The Pit Level 1/2 in Tamoe Highland, can drop alot of the new items, same goes for Ancient Tunnels in Act 2 ( Lost City ).
    Its a easy place to kill for beginners to find some nice loot !

Gold

thanks ill try that one when i get home. and do you know what boss drop i can get? cuz right now i always do cow and boss run everytime i create game + the countless do you recommend any addition to that that i can kill?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

There's no boss in the 2 area's i told u, but its a highlevel area, which means they can drop things like tyraels armor, or some other new vanilla uniques we created . But yeah u need to feel urself if a certain boss is to hard or not! Try to improve ur gear step by step.

Oh and welcome to the forums and server! Enjoy ur time being here!

Gold

any recommendation which i can improve first?
    and are charms can drop where? the unqie ones are they just droped or some are quest?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Quote Originally Posted by killer1 View Post
    thanks ill try that one when i get home. and do you know what boss drop i can get? cuz right now i always do cow and boss run everytime i create game + the countless do you recommend any addition to that that i can kill?
    Now that you have Trang's set you might want to consider a respec into Poison Maelstrom and synergies with one point in Skellies, Skellie mastery, Revive, and Lower resist curse. Poison can kill all of the bosses that you will want to be farming at this point and the revives are strong enough to tank them for you. Good luck

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by LordManhammer View Post
    Now that you have Trang's set you might want to consider a respec into Poison Maelstrom and synergies with one point in Skellies, Skellie mastery, Revive, and Lower resist curse. Poison can kill all of the bosses that you will want to be farming at this point and the revives are strong enough to tank them for you. Good luck
    hmmm ok i really havent try that one yet but i will thanks and good info does the revive only 1? and i dont need to put on lich kiing right

the only thing is my weapon is such a cheap one its like a regular npc item but rare lolol

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Quote Originally Posted by killer1 View Post
    hmmm ok i really havent try that one yet but i will thanks and good info does the revive only 1? and i dont need to put on lich kiing right

the only thing is my weapon is such a cheap one its like a regular npc item but rare lolol
    You can revive up to 10 monsters at a time although one revived Plaguelands zombie is strong enough to tank the Liche King while you dps him down with poison. The Plaguebringer that can drop for the LK is ideal for Poison Maelstrom so that's where I'd start farming if I were you. The play style of this poison set up is similar to a summons build. Summon skellies, revive monsters, and then let them tank while you curse them and pew pew. Except now you can actually kill the tough bosses. Including Mappo

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by LordManhammer View Post
    You can revive up to 10 monsters at a time although one revived Plaguelands zombie is strong enough to tank the Liche King while you dps him down with poison. The Plaguebringer that can drop for the LK is ideal for Poison Maelstrom so that's where I'd start farming if I were you. The play style of this poison set up is similar to a summons build. Summon skellies, revive monsters, and then let them tank while you curse them and pew pew. Except now you can actually kill the tough bosses. Including Mappo
    woahhh ok i think i get the idea.
    ill definitley gonna try this when i get home thank you so much man

User Tag List