View Poll Results: Are Drop Rates On Items To Get To New Endgame Areas Too High? Just Right? Or Too Low?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • I think it's too easy to find them.

4 11.43%
  • I think it should stay the way it is.

7 20.00%
  • I think it should be easier to find them.

24 68.57%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Drop Rates On Items To Get To Endgame Areas

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Gothix

I second the issue with blue organs being to low of a drop rate. I feel like there needs to be another area in the game other than cows/inferno cows with increased monster density. Farming vanilla bosses is extremely boring. These are the only gripes I have at the moment. Keep up the good work! Keep the boss drop rate the way it is.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: yrreiht

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    I can already tell you people will vote it's too low. The upcoming patch will slightly increase the drop rate of world drop puzzles, but we won't be changing the boss drop rates regardless of poll outcome (Mark of Sin, Lies, Black Soulstone).
    this is exactly what I was thinking. drop rate for bosses increase but not the drop rate of item on bosses(even increase the drop rate of key of justice but not giving an item all the time. same for the puzzle box for corrupted items). this way you can fight bosses more often so you can develop a strategy on how you can kill them more efficiently.

Wiki Moderator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: seekers

Well I think its pretty obvious what the overwhelming majority thinks. (Keep in mind this poll has been open for quite a while and ''easier to find them'' has never dropped below 60%).
    I really think bosses should have a chance to drop items and access to them should be wayyy less grindy.

Wether the solution is to raise droprate of marks without changing drop locations and reducing the boss drop accordingly or moving the mark drop to tougher areas is up in the air (both are same tbh).

Gold
    Annihilus Account: gunga

Well..... i i voted to be easier to find but i think there is a better solution...... Correct me if i`m wrong but in vanilla diablo all items (items, runes etc) can drop from any monster with lvl higher than 87 i think. The problem here is that to abtain the mark of something i have to kill one single boss 345132 times (thats lika e bot) and here the fun dissapears. So what i think should be done is lowering the drop rate and return to the roots and make vannila items drop or some of them from every monster with lvl 87 or higher
    Last edited by val; 03-21-2017 at 06:29 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

add more 87+ areas with monster packs like inf or cows. it is extremely dull to farm only a few places in a huge map. also vanilla bosses should contain nothing except shards. you can make mark etc. drop from a boss in each inferno portal for example. just make it omega hadriel and give him better stats probably will make lives harder but funnier

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Subxeno

I played for weeks farming non stop and got....Zero items of value....So yes, please increase the drop rate, once there's 100-200+ people on at all times, then maybe lower the rate, but right now it's so hard to farm for yourself, and what ends up happening is there's ONE person that's super lucky, and just gives items for free...It's a weird system that doesn't reward hard work, just extreme RNG.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Sheriff

I think drop rates in general should be boosted.. I dont have time to play alot since im working nonstop but after like 20 inf portal runs and 12-15 plaguelands I didnt find a single good item.. Im stuck there, unable to do any other end game content and its so hard to find good items.. For a week ive had the same gear, still trying to grind when I can but not finding anything atall.. and yes I have MF gear on when I try to farm

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Subxeno

The barrier to entry is too damn high. A few people get lucky which gets THEM to end-game, where all the good stuff drops, and they have no market, so they just give stuff away for free. It's so strange how this works...

Gold
    Annihilus Account: eagle

i felt the drop rate for blue organs should increase a little bit or at least these organs should drop the same because they r really rare!! (alot more rare than vanilla items from my runs). often, i run 30 cow games without a single blue organ drop For high runes, i really think it should stay the same. from previous patches, the value of hr drops significantly after a month of playing and alot players would not accept hrs for mid to end game items (like ff, cow set, end cru etc. and dont even talk about new SUPER rare like mark and puzzles). with current hr drop rate, i was able to trade for a high ff for 6hrs, which from previous patch i have to spend12-15hrs.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: champion

Quote Originally Posted by vincec View Post
    i felt the drop rate for blue organs should increase a little bit or at least these organs should drop the same because they r really rare!! (alot more rare than vanilla items from my runs). often, i run 30 cow games without a single blue organ drop For high runes, i really think it should stay the same. from previous patches, the value of hr drops significantly after a month of playing and alot players would not accept hrs for mid to end game items (like ff, cow set, end cru etc. and dont even talk about new SUPER rare like mark and puzzles). with current hr drop rate, i was able to trade for a high ff for 6hrs, which from previous patch i have to spend12-15hrs.
    Because of changes some chars are not very much efficient to play like ele zons, psn chars in solo game.
    That is why there is a big diffrence in prize of items

User Tag List