View Poll Results: When Do You Think The Ladder Should reset?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Now!

15 31.25%
  • 1 Week

5 10.42%
  • 1 Month

6 12.50%
  • 3 Months

14 29.17%
  • 1 Year

6 12.50%
  • Neva

2 4.17%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: When do you think the ladder reset should be?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sine25

holy crap IO, nothing is in my inbox , i went on vactation so been away for a few weeks , but if your back send me what times you play!!!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sine25

i am usually on sine27 now, but i always keep an eye out for you and elk

Gold
    Annihilus Account: IO_OI

That's strange, I can see it sent in my folder but nonetheless, inbox me your updated email if you don't mind (inbox on this website not the actual game server).
    Last edited by IO_OI; 05-03-2016 at 06:40 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Quote Originally Posted by bonnell21 View Post
    idk if you have seen but this server is now dead atm..im just saying trades r pointess short of giveing stuff away .. id be nice if you lower drop rates on most things and reset the server... cuzz people wanna play but there no point right now ...its boring to farm items are not hard to get now and new people are just geting free stuff n not tryn to do what this server is about just saying pay more mind to what going on with your server plz
    Are things really that bad now? I obviously haven't been on for a few weeks.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Qwazym

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    Are things really that bad now? I obviously haven't been on for a few weeks.
    since I've been here it's only been this way. which is at least a few weeks now.

And i think i get that you're trying to say that the server is dead because of you, it's all your fault...

but seriously, i have been checking and theres rarely more than 3 games on sc, if even. on hc the only games ive seen for about a week is my own. the main HC players are all MIA and sc is pretty well dead too.

I say reset sooner than later would be better, obviously you cannot do it too soon because of prep and changes etc, but it does need a reset imo, always brings more players.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Quote Originally Posted by Qwazym View Post
    since I've been here it's only been this way. which is at least a few weeks now.

And i think i get that you're trying to say that the server is dead because of you, it's all your fault...

but seriously, i have been checking and theres rarely more than 3 games on sc, if even. on hc the only games ive seen for about a week is my own. the main HC players are all MIA and sc is pretty well dead too.

I say reset sooner than later would be better, obviously you cannot do it too soon because of prep and changes etc, but it does need a reset imo, always brings more players.
    That would certainly be the oddest coincidence if the server went downhill once I started not showing up for a few weeks. Here I thought I was a bit tainted for posts made and a certain incident.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Blightsteel

Although I agree that the reset should still be scheduled around August, myself and other players are noticing a drop in activity, even though I've personally have ran into new players trying out the game, while it excites me to see new people playing Annihilus, I fear that with the lower player count, they might feel disheartened. When I come across a new player I always inform them that if they feel a lack of community, it is simply because a fair amount of players are taking a break until the reset, that way they have incentive to continue forth and play, or at the very least, wait for the reset themselves. August is a fair date for a Ladder reset but, seeing the direction the server is going, Sooner than August might spark player-interest again. Not too soon, but just enough. D2PK has been a great alternative to this, but one can only go in and PVP for so long before it slightly becomes mundane and repetitive.
    In the end it is up to you Admins to decide, take a look around the forums and the game, take note where the community is now.
    The new content/patch was great and definately enjoyable, can't wait to take a crack at it once more with everyone again.

User Tag List