Thread: Mercenaries

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mr_Malice

Mercenaries

I've been a bit out of the loop and i don't know if it's been asked already, but is there any chance of making a customizable AI on your mercenary so you can choose if you want him to fight or to just stay out of fight
    (buff merc AI) and also one that groups your merc to you so he can receive your buffs without him drifting off.

Also regarding the act2 mercenary taking obnoxious amount of time to activate his aura, is it possible to fix that?
    Necro is love, Necro is life.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Icehammer

x2
    Nice suggestion, @Mr_Malice

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Buu

Agreed on the aura part in particular. I like the AI idea too, but the aura portion seems like it shouldn't be a hard fix, but I have no idea really lol.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

ai is probably isnt an easy thing to do but yea they all would be nice. only barb mercs are used as legit combat mercs i guess, or desert mercenary with stormspire but thats very squishy

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

when i started recently plaing again i wish i could set my desertmerc (holy freeze) to some sort of passive close range staying... So that he doesnt run in trouble to far, my frozen orbs cant reach.

Some actual make up would also be if you could make it that the pots you use yourself are shared with your merc. So in a situation when the merc is close to dying but you really dont want it to happen you could just drink a rejuv...

Gold
    Annihilus Account: dattelmann

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post

Some actual make up would also be if you could make it that the pots you use yourself are shared with your merc. So in a situation when the merc is close to dying but you really dont want it to happen you could just drink a rejuv...
    but then just give your merc a potion. take the potion and click on the avatar.

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

Or hold shift and hit 1-4 and itll give him the potion

User Tag List