Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6.1 Minor Update 1

6.1 Minor Update 1

THIS PATCH IS LIVE!

Annihilus 6.1 Minor Update 1 Changelog:

Changes:

• Ber Rune now properly gives 8% Physical Resist on Shields.

• Melee Splash Enchant now properly works, for real this time!

• Dyes now properly change the inventory color of items.

• Lowered Defense bonus from Werebear form to be inline with other defense buffs.

• Pincer Beetle no longer uses Vine Attack.

• Rabies Damage per Level increased, now gains Physical Damage per Level as well. Duration greatly shortened.

• Poison Creeper Damage Synergy % greatly increased.

• Shuriken Flip Damage per Level has been increased a little more.

• Smite now properly gains damage from synergies. Damage gained from Holy Shield has been increased.

• Fixed multiple issues with Orbs and Essences, we still have a few we will need to address in the future.

• Monsters that use Guided Arrow, Bone Spear, and Bone Spirit have had their damage greatly lowered.

• Limit Break Squall now deals proper damage.

• Uldyssian's Forked Lightning damage has been toned down. This will not affect the CTC on Thunderfury.

• Loot Filter settings are now stored in itemfilter.txt rather than D2Ex2.ini.

• Fixed multiple issues with Crucible levels spawning monsters in unreachable areas. There may still be a few I missed, please report them with a screenshot.

• Fixed an issue causing random client crashes in random areas, such as in the Phantasm of Terror.

• Searing Light's Attack Rating reduction now scales with Skill Level instead of being a flat -100.

• Whirlwind Damage Synergy % lowered by 1%.

• Lightning Whirlwind Damage per Level has been lowered.

• Experience loss penalty on death has been lowered in both Nightmare and Hell.

• Necromancer's Skeleton Archers now use Strafe instead of Multiple Shot.

• Monsters in Stony Tomb / Swampy Pit / Icy Cellar are now level Monster Level 87.

• Monsters in the Red Portals in Act 5 are still Monster Level 86, but the density has been increased.

• Skull drop rate in the Worldstone Map has been drastically reduced from the normal mobs, and slightly reduced on the Boss.
    Last edited by Game; 11-27-2017 at 11:40 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: tears

godbless
    peep this out

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

• Skull drop rate in the Worldstone Map has been drastically reduced from the normal mobs, and slightly reduced on the Boss.

So does it mean there is no point to farm normal mobs, but only uniq/champion packs?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: caca

• Loot Filter settings are now stored in itemfilter.txt rather than D2Ex2.ini.
    I dont see where i can find this pickit.txt, i can't wait to enter directly what i wana see !
    Good job Game!

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post

So does it mean there is no point to farm normal mobs, but only uniq/champion packs?
    It means the opposite of that. The chance is lowered, not removed.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Fitsu

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    THIS PATCH IS LIVE!

Annihilus 6.1 Minor Update 1 Changelog:

Changes:

• Uldyssian's Forked Lightning damage has been toned down. This will not affect the CTC on Thunderfury.
    Forked Lightning wasn't really the problem, it's Psionic Storm which is still one shotting people unless your moving 24/7 (which only summoners can do and still DPS). If you get a chance could you look at this please?

Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    Forked Lightning wasn't really the problem, it's Psionic Storm which is still one shotting people unless your moving 24/7 (which only summoners can do and still DPS). If you get a chance could you look at this please?
    Psionic Storm is supposed to 1 shot under most circumstances. If it wasn't I would be buffing it. It's the last actual level in the Crucible, surely you don't want everything to be a walk in the park?

Gold

Psionic Storm is supposed to 1 shot under most circumstances. If it wasn't I would be buffing it. It's the last actual level in the Crucible, surely you don't want everything to be a walk in the park?
    Isn't an unavoidable 1 shot a bit much? I mean, I agree everythings not meant to be a walk in the park. But there has to be a area between "walk in the park" and "I need to be a summoner"? As a melee character, I can't go near him without him just 1 shotting me. What exactly am I meant to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    Isn't an unavoidable 1 shot a bit much? I mean, I agree everythings not meant to be a walk in the park. But there has to be a area between "walk in the park" and "I need to be a summoner"? As a melee character, I can't go near him without him just 1 shotting me. What exactly am I meant to do?
    Uhh... it shows a marker on the ground (tal rasha symbol) a good 2-3 seconds where the storm is about to hit before it hits? Don't stand on it. How is it unavoidable exactly?

Gold

Uhh... it shows a marker on the ground (tal rasha symbol) a good 2-3 seconds where the storm is about to hit before it hits? Don't stand on it. How is it unavoidable exactly?
    It does??? I have never seen that. Apologies then, I'll keep an eye out for it!

User Tag List