Overall game difficulty - buffed
    Boss difficulty - buffed
    Barbarian -buffed
    Amazon - buffed
    Druid - buffed
    Paladin - buffed
    Assassin (Shadow/Martial) - buffed

Necromancer - nerfed

Every other class got many damage/survival buffs, but Necromancers got reduced Poison Maelstrom, reduced Corpse Explosion, reduced Bone Spear, and no DPS things were buffed like every other class.

My question is why did you think every other class needed a buff, but you didn't change Necro?

Suggestions:
    1) Corpse Explosion nerfed too hard, instead of 40-60 it should be 60-80. Or perhaps +yards of range with its lower damage.
    You imply it was scaled down because monster health is so much higher, but really it has only serves as a nerf, and it was too drastic.

2) Summons are weaker in comparison to enemy monsters now more so than ever since the game is literally harder.
    Increase summons damage by 20% or 35% with reducing from 12 to 10 skeleton/archers

3) Summoner Necromancer spams Amplify Damage, I would like to see an option to stack it with something, perhaps through an item bonus (chest please). Considering the fact you added stackable curses with other mechanics, this should be possible.
    Last edited by Addah; 02-24-2017 at 08:04 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Pretty sure he nerfed only the Necromancer because during the beta testing the Necromancer was the only character that seemed overpowered. Mainly because summons can be summoned over and over again and you can stand back and use poison to slowly kill anything. No other character really had the ability to be as safe as the Necromancer could be while dealing damage. Most other characters we're dying while the Necromancer stood back laughing.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Quote Originally Posted by Savior View Post
    Pretty sure he nerfed only the Necromancer because during the beta testing the Necromancer was the only character that seemed overpowered. Mainly because summons can be summoned over and over again and you can stand back and use poison to slowly kill anything. No other character really had the ability to be as safe as the Necromancer could be while dealing damage. Most other characters we're dying while the Necromancer stood back laughing.
    No doubt. The pally feels like a squishy turd at the moment

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: saesarandomd2
    Annihilus Account: saesa

I disagree. Get better items and you will see necro is more than good in 5.0.

Quote Originally Posted by imbanieuser View Post
    asasin has no damage at all. thats it. need remake new powerfull skill.

Gold

The necro is what carried us through to hell right after the reset. Without them it would have been a shit show

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah

This is the same argument everybody made in 4.2 only now the difficulty is scaled up and Necro has gotten its damage reduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Addah View Post
    This is the same argument everybody made in 4.2 only now the difficulty is scaled up and Necro has gotten its damage reduced.
    I told everyone so many times Necromancer, especially magic necro, was probably in the top 2-3. Well after someone who really knew necromancers tested them, it really showed. He was killing Crucible bosses before their heal could go off even once. This means it was in the single digits second wise. Necromancer is still Top 2-3 I am sure... he just isn't #1 and miles ahead of everyone now.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah

It's hard for me to imagine how Summoner can remain the same, casting damage spell be reduced, overall difficulty be increased, yet be stronger than 4.2.

What items were they using in beta testing?

I have not seen the effects of new boss heals, so perhaps that will also help.
    Last edited by Addah; 02-24-2017 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Addah View Post
    It's hard for me to imagine how Summoner can remain the same, casting damage spell be reduced, overall difficulty be increased, yet be stronger than 4.2.

What items were they using in beta testing?

I have not seen the effects of new boss heals, so perhaps that will also help.
    There were no new items in beta testing, so they used the same items that were in 4.2. They will be even stronger with the new 5.0 items!

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    There were no new items in beta testing, so they used the same items that were in 4.2. They will be even stronger with the new 5.0 items!
    It's probably just the shock of experiencing increased difficulty in nightmare and hell combined with lowered drop rates. The endgame geared characters will undoubtedly be stronk but the road to get there looks daunting especially for a solo player. My vengeance pally has good damage but is so squishy it's just not practical to try and farm with vengeance. I need to respec into blessed hammer just to see if I can then contribute in a cow run whilest standing behind a wall of necro summons I'm sure we will figure it out.

User Tag List