Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Potential Item Tweaks

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Quote Originally Posted by Savior View Post
    You wrote a lot so I'll just point out a few things I agree or disagree with you about.

I agree that the Necro Prime's (shooting additional bone spears) rarely gets put to use.
    But if it was removed from the Prime I believe it would be smart to add it to a different item.

The Dragonslayer Jewels magic resist modifier may seem a bit useless but not many items add magic resist as it is.
    And even with a ton of magic resist, surviving against magic attacks is nearly impossible or at least in my experience.
    I'm not sure if more magic resist items should be added or if the enemies with magic attacks should have lowered damage.

Treads of Valusia should definitely gain something to make them more interesting, I agree they aren't used much at all.

All other Items I have no comment on at the moment, I don't play enough of all the characters to know what's what.
    Ah my bad I said spheres not spears. Yeah, I did mean to say in that last paragraph that either or both the piercing attack modifier and/or additional spears should be moved to a different weapon probably Death's Web (not to be confused with Death's Fervor which is the same type of weapon but with different stats and is rarer to find) which isn't mentioned in the wiki.

That's my experience too for the most part regarding magic attacks/resistance. Granted I'm sure the new Band of Sin Ring helps tons if you can get your hand on that of course.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Quote Originally Posted by rattan View Post
    I can garantee you that bone necromancer with the right gear is not only a good farmer. But fast at cruci as well. Adding more summons to the game really isn't anything new or groundbreaking. At least imo. I'll get back here later.
    I'd have to see that to believe it regarding the Bone Necromancer. Is your guy decked out completely or something because I've never heard or seen anyway take that build all the way.

Regarding adding more summons, the intention was more to give a Poison Necromancer in particular another golem in case one of the Fire Golems goes down. Other than that, you're right. It won't make that much of a difference. The skeletons are actually pretty handy at low levels.

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    I'd have to see that to believe it regarding the Bone Necromancer. Is your guy decked out completely or something because I've never heard or seen anyway take that build all the way.

Regarding adding more summons, the intention was more to give a Poison Necromancer in particular another golem in case one of the Fire Golems goes down. Other than that, you're right. It won't make that much of a difference. The skeletons are actually pretty handy at low levels.
    I've told people so many times bone necro is in a good spot, but nobody bothers to try. I'd say the same about fire druids.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: randomonions
    Annihilus Account: RandomOnions

mr_malice

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    I've told people so many times bone necro is in a good spot, but nobody bothers to try. I'd say the same about fire druids.
    vouch about bone nec, all fine, no need to change prime

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    vouch about bone nec, all fine, no need to change prime
    Haha I can never tell with you Lampo, are you saying the prime needs to be changed sarcastically? Pierce helps maelstrom as well!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

no sarcasm lol, prime is okay srsly

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    no sarcasm lol, prime is okay srsly
    Oh okay I agree!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: DrLukifer

The Assassin Abyss Sphere

As noted already, I still think the number of shadows this permits should be lowered by 1 and that abyss blink should be removed and replaced. The question though I ask myself is what to replace the latter with that won't be too op and yet useful (and hopefully unique to the Assassin). So I'll throw out the following choices. As per usual, you're all welcome to throw in your own choices.

1) As mentioned above with possibly making the Valkyrie more survivable, consider doing the same for the Assassin's shadows instead of increasing their numbers.

2) Increase damage reduction (perhaps only by 5%) for the character. I'm sure this will be wanted for most Assassins who want to dual wield.

3) Have some kind of modifier that will help the Martial Arts build (kick damage perhaps) assuming no other items or skills will be modded to help that build in the next ladder.
    Shadows are pretty squish yeah, as for the DR%.... Fade adds like 46% as it is. With 60%+ clawblock sins are tanky AF

Martial arts has potential, i just dont think any of the attacks are quite fast enough to compare with just putting a chaos claw on and using WW
    Veni Vidi Vici - I came, I saw, I conquered

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Pulse37

buff ribcracker or make rare alternate version like tyraels, plsplspls

User Tag List