Thread: Switch for Gear

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Snowish

Switch for Gear

I won't pretend i know how much work you guys put into developing items , maps .. cause i have no ideea.. just wanna throw this outta there , for the ones who played MMO's i`ll give World of Warcraft as example.. you got a switch for gears , would that be possible ? Like if i`m playing a hybrid char, i would need to change my gears like you press W and change Weapon/Shield.

Also a switch for spec? Like having Smiter / Light Zealer at a switch of a button + that Gear shift.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowish View Post
    I won't pretend i know how much work you guys put into developing items , maps .. cause i have no ideea.. just wanna throw this outta there , for the ones who played MMO's i`ll give World of Warcraft as example.. you got a switch for gears , would that be possible ? Like if i`m playing a hybrid char, i would need to change my gears like you press W and change Weapon/Shield.

Also a switch for spec? Like having Smiter / Light Zealer at a switch of a button + that Gear shift.
    Unfortunately something like this would be next to impossible

Gold

Well , it was worth a try no problem .. the old Stash Switcher'oo is still available and reset Tokens ..+ the fact that you can forge your own Tokens is good stuff , so isn't a problem there just that u need to reset and re-spend the atri+skill points.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowish View Post
    Well , it was worth a try no problem .. the old Stash Switcher'oo is still available and reset Tokens ..+ the fact that you can forge your own Tokens is good stuff , so isn't a problem there just that u need to reset and re-spend the atri+skill points.
    Yeah it's a little less inconvenient than something automatic, but unfortunately Diablo 2 has it's limits! I like trying to break them from time to time though However this one would just take too much work.

Gold

No problem man , you are doing great as it is.

User Tag List