Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paladin: Charge

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

I have a feeling that @Game was entertaining the idea of changing some other skills besides Blessed Hammer. The description of the Vengeance skill had something about a "wave of magic damage to vanquish your enemies" when patch 4.0 dropped but he quickly fixed it. Maybe it was a glimpse of something that'll change in the future?!

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    Im using 2 on my barb on the bo slot just to get the +6 bo and +40 thunderstorm ^^
    They are kind of rare to get tho, i do know there are multiple out there
    Lol. Nice Was anything changed on Stormlash in 4.0? You should post it to the wiki if you haven't already done that

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

I do agree that the Paladin could use a new skill, as searing light is not really usefull in pvn, its more of a second attack, not really a main attack

PS
    Its still kinda same, instead of 1-1023 Lightning damage it now has 1-3000, thats the only thing that got changed on the Stormlash.
    Last edited by Mephisto; 07-27-2016 at 12:25 PM.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    I do agree that the Paladin could use a new skill, as searing light is not really usefull in pvn, its more of a second attack, not really a main attack

PS
    Its still kinda same, instead of 1-1023 Lightning damage it now has 1-3000, thats the only thing that got changed on the Stormlash.
    Cool. I like the pally as is for the most part. One of the cool aspects of this server has been to be able to rediscover a classes powerful potential by finding new end game gear and this is especially true for the pally. I also know that with the increase of difficulty on Annnihilus, the Pally's leveling and farming viability with basic gear or even the what is now considered starter gear (the Gris set) has been diminished.

I will now sign off and go farm the shit out of the act five portals to try to get my hands on a Stormlash

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Even though it wouldn't help that much, I also think zeal should have higher attack rating.
    And I also think that Paladins should be given a new attack or aura, possibly something to do with poison.
    Paladins can use Cold, Fire, Lightning, Physical and Magic, but none of their attacks are Poison.

User Tag List