Thread: win32 errror

Gold
    Annihilus Account: dlamica

win32 errror

so after a clean install of d2 1.13. ran the annihulsinstaller to the clean d2 folder.

i get an annihilus lanucher.exe is nto a valid win 32 application. i already tried wiht the D.E.P and add it to my ecceptions list in my firewall.

can i play this on win xp 32 bit.

Quote Originally Posted by dlamica View Post
    so after a clean install of d2 1.13. ran the annihulsinstaller to the clean d2 folder.

i get an annihilus lanucher.exe is nto a valid win 32 application. i already tried wiht the D.E.P and add it to my ecceptions list in my firewall.

can i play this on win xp 32 bit.
    Unfortunately Windows XP isn't supported, it's just way too old and it doesn't support newer code. Sorry

Gold
    Annihilus Account: artheology

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Unfortunately Windows XP isn't supported, it's just way too old and it doesn't support newer code. Sorry
    My problem is that my laptop is 7+ years old so im having problem playing old games on Windows 7 and up that's why i stayed on Windows XP. I hope there will be a way for us XP users to play anyways, i guess there's no annihilus for us

Quote Originally Posted by artheology View Post
    My problem is that my laptop is 7+ years old so im having problem playing old games on Windows 7 and up that's why i stayed on Windows XP. I hope there will be a way for us XP users to play anyways, i guess there's no annihilus for us
    Sorry, I highly recommend you get off of Windows XP asap though, for your own good!

User Tag List