View Poll Results: Do you think the Subscriber feature should be added?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, add the Subscriber feature.

24 72.73%
  • No, do not add the Subscriber feature.

9 27.27%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Adding Subscribers and Perks, Patch 5.1 Information

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Quote Originally Posted by Scorchz View Post
    can subs get a ingamr color name like mods ?
    If they did get a color, I'd say green would be a good color for them.
    The color of Money.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

Quote Originally Posted by Savior View Post
    If they did get a color, I'd say green would be a good color for them.
    The color of Money.

yeah , green would be super cool

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Pulse37

i like the idea of some kind of subscriber feature. More moneys for the server is always good. I'm a little bit sceptical about how this will effect the trading economy though. Hope it works out. Thanks for the handwork as always.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

I think the 15$ a month is a good idea, I dont think using the current GOLD system that everyone has would be fair though. As Mephisto and a few others can basically buy out everyone. I suggest using a different form of gold as a CLEAN SLATE for everyone since EVERYONE was told gold would NEVER be tradeable. I think thats a FAIR and honest way to start adding trade able gold to the system. Everyone will have a clean slate. Like you were going do with platinum gold.
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

Quote Originally Posted by Lockzilla View Post
    I think the 15$ a month is a good idea, I dont think using the current GOLD system that everyone has would be fair though. As Mephisto and a few others can basically buy out everyone. I suggest using a different form of gold as a CLEAN SLATE for everyone since EVERYONE was told gold would NEVER be tradeable. I think thats a FAIR and honest way to start adding trade able gold to the system. Everyone will have a clean slate. Like you were going do with platinum gold.
    totaly agree with you here

Gold
    Annihilus Account: DrLukifer

+1
    Veni Vidi Vici - I came, I saw, I conquered

Gold
    Annihilus Account: RevanDarth

I agree with Wayne 100%.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Bloop3

agree 100%

i mean mephisto and other rich players will still benefit from having stockpiled gold by being able to buy endless hadriel items so there wouldnt be any change to the usefulness of their current gold total.

ultimately trading gold is going to turn this into a jsp like atmosphere, some might think thats a good thing, some might not like the jsp type system all that much. I personally enjoy jsp but at the same time its probably because I could trade my gold freely without having to spend money on it.

i honestly dont really like the idea of trading for gold for the same reasons lukifer was mentioning. BUT at the same time I voted yes because a more stable income for you would benefit the entire community more than i feel the economic repercussions will hurt it. I know you claim "people will still want runes for magic runewords" but honestly theres only a few runewords that are worth making anyway even with the new change since at best you are going to get 3os weapons with a good prefix or 4os items with a barely worthwhile suffix. i mean a malevolent with a bunch of base life will be cool i guess... for my merc... or like a sorc build ... yay... there might be some very op claws popping up tho if you decide to include the chipped gem recipe. might help with kick builds ^.^

with that being said not everyone will be a subscriber so there will still be some hr trading. maybe the new uses for hrs will outweigh the people refusing to trade for hrs. i could see either way happening tbh.
    Last edited by Bloop; 03-31-2017 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloop View Post
    agree 100%

i mean mephisto and other rich players will still benefit from having stockpiled gold by being able to buy endless hadriel items so there wouldnt be any change to the usefulness of their current gold total.

ultimately trading gold is going to turn this into a jsp like atmosphere, some might think thats a good thing, some might not like the jsp type system all that much. I personally enjoy jsp but at the same time its probably because I could trade my gold freely without having to spend money on it.

i honestly dont really like the idea of trading for gold for the same reasons lukifer was mentioning. BUT at the same time I voted yes because a more stable income for you would benefit the entire community more than i feel the economic repercussions will hurt it. I know you claim "people will still want runes for magic runewords" but honestly theres only a few runewords that are worth making anyway even with the new change since at best you are going to get 3os weapons with a good prefix or 4os items with a barely worthwhile suffix. i mean a malevolent with a bunch of base life will be cool i guess... for my merc... or like a sorc build ... yay... there might be some very op claws popping up tho if you decide to include the chipped gem recipe. might help with kick builds ^.^

with that being said not everyone will be a subscriber so there will still be some hr trading. maybe the new uses for hrs will outweigh the people refusing to trade for hrs. i could see either way happening tbh.
    I see people trading for HRs all the time! Also, a weapon can roll 600% base ED and 60 ias with cruel weapon of quickness, now imagine sticking a runeword in that O_O.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    I see people trading for HRs all the time! Also, a weapon can roll 600% base ED and 60 ias with cruel weapon of quickness, now imagine sticking a runeword in that O_O.
    Yeah thats fine IMo. But PLEASE consider what I said about the gold thing. It would be the only fair and respectable way to approach the gold trading.
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

User Tag List