View Poll Results: Do you think the Subscriber feature should be added?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, add the Subscriber feature.

24 72.73%
  • No, do not add the Subscriber feature.

9 27.27%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Adding Subscribers and Perks, Patch 5.1 Information

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Quote Originally Posted by Lockzilla View Post
    Yeah thats fine IMo. But PLEASE consider what I said about the gold thing. It would be the only fair and respectable way to approach the gold trading.
    I vote no until we can come with a fair way to have for everyone whos been told gold will never be trade able. A fresh start is from what I understand won't happen. So my vote at this time is no.
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Gotterdamerung

Quote Originally Posted by Drlukifer View Post
    Nobody is going to want high runes because you cant carry them over to the next ladder with you like you can with Gold.
    This x1000, might be a huge shitstorm when the ladder gets about halfway over

Also thanks for the cool updates and hard work Game!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: tears

I've voted no. However I 100% support the idea of the subscription as a way to support the server. In my personal opinion the platinum was a better idea. If you're going to start a new way of trading through gold everybody should start at the same place. Alex even said it himself "Gold is just there as an extra currency and to give people a little extra for supporting the realm without being able to buy power." Also even said that gold would likely never be tradeable. I have no problem with making gold a more relevant currency HOWEVER it would need to be separate from already existing gold to make it fair and balanced.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Bloop3

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    I see people trading for HRs all the time! Also, a weapon can roll 600% base ED and 60 ias with cruel weapon of quickness, now imagine sticking a runeword in that O_O.
    currently they are trading hrs, the gold thing hasnt been implimented yet. i still think itll be ok because not everyone is going to be capable of trading gold so peple will have to accept another common currency, its just a concern to keep in mind :P most of us who are posting these types of replies trust your judgement, we just try to chime in so you can quickly see peoples opinions and focus on creating great content lol.

as far as the runewords, most useful runewords are more than 3os. chaos is one of the only useful 3os runewords. granted rws arent meant to be the best of the best here but if you think about it, by the time people actually get magic bases and the runes to make these runewords in there will be plenty of the OP as hell uniques around. i mean alot of uniques have comparable ed AND like +10 billion max damage or + a few hundred grief damage as well. so with all that taken into account I dont see the demand for hrs going up by a significant amount because of the new change. Im super stoked about the changes tho dont get me wrong. I have some op as hell ideas already. like eth rep 1050ed/cb chaos for my wwsin etc etc. and the 12 bonespear whites will be interesting or 30magic/-30magic res/50fcr/8 spear whites
    Last edited by Bloop; 03-31-2017 at 08:22 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sleezy2

Quote Originally Posted by Lockzilla View Post
    I think the 15$ a month is a good idea, I dont think using the current GOLD system that everyone has would be fair though. As Mephisto and a few others can basically buy out everyone. I suggest using a different form of gold as a CLEAN SLATE for everyone since EVERYONE was told gold would NEVER be tradeable. I think thats a FAIR and honest way to start adding trade able gold to the system. Everyone will have a clean slate. Like you were going do with platinum gold.
    I would totally subscribe if trade able gold is set at 0 for everyone, but we dont need joe taking over the economy on day 1 again! otherwise i might just find another game to play. everyone already hates the fact that joe had permission to cheat the system this season.

I never understood why people would stockpile gold in the first place? all gold in my account gets spent like a fat kid in a candy store. unless someone had another "great idea", that one day this would happen! man this sounds way to familiar!!

also didnt like how you couldnt help out drlukifer after all the work he has done in this community. The guy is so nice and helps so many people on here! bet that wouldnt have happened to your prize puppy

otherwise love the patch and cant wait to play the new content. appreciate all the hard work you put into this game! hate sounding like a dick but i felt somone had to say it

Gold
    Annihilus Account: HateSymbol

Other payment options besides PayPal? (They're under the assumption I owe them money or some shit, dunno why. They negged my account during a time-frame when I was traveling states doing concessions at state fairgrounds for months. (Shreveport (They say "Shreeport")is darker than a night sky.(Don't feed your family fairground food - look up "rehash" and apply that to food.))) Does this patch add any areas that aren't retarded hard for someone who is beginning? I'm not too keen on the idea of the only way of obtaining quality loot is by having it given to you or grinding pits for weeks/months just to have something slightly viable to use. Also, there are uniques that could be done away with entirely. Tired of finding Digglers.

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

Quote Originally Posted by sleezy2 View Post
    I would totally subscribe if trade able gold is set at 0 for everyone, but we dont need joe taking over the economy on day 1 again! otherwise i might just find another game to play. everyone already hates the fact that joe had permission to cheat the system this season.

I never understood why people would stockpile gold in the first place? all gold in my account gets spent like a fat kid in a candy store. unless someone had another "great idea", that one day this would happen! man this sounds way to familiar!!

also didnt like how you couldnt help out drlukifer after all the work he has done in this community. The guy is so nice and helps so many people on here! bet that wouldnt have happened to your prize puppy

otherwise love the patch and cant wait to play the new content. appreciate all the hard work you put into this game! hate sounding like a dick but i felt somone had to say it
    Setting gold to 0 accomplishes nothing permanent. All it does is delay things slightly. Someone could just donate for 100k gold afterwards and control the economy.

Setting gold to zero will not happen.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: scottyruns
    Annihilus Account: Mana

I'm just waiting for the patch. Maybe this "Subscriber" this was an answer to me complaining about how much ive spent over the years with no added benefit. I'm pretty sure I'm somewhere between 3k-7k USD on annihilus alone. This should've been implemented a long time ago.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: bonnell21

well the thing is with me person lay gold is a good thing to have around but it just seems a little more on the pay to play side of things it would seem fine if hrs were able to get u gold ? that way if u do have hrs and the hrs can be gold u can still trade and that would get u what u need regardless if u want gold or hrs they would have = value on the server thats the only way i se this working i do not want gold to be traded that is a clear clear way that if u have money u get better stuff and thats not fun if u can spind money on a game that is 4 fun to play

Quote Originally Posted by sleezy2 View Post

Your attitude really just rubs me the wrong way. I have no "prize puppy" the rules apply to everyone. I am so tired of people acting like I treat Joe any differently, I hardly talk to him and I've had to turn down things for him just like I did lukifer. If Lukifer had an issue that was related to the fault of the server you can bet I would help him in a heartbeat, I really like the guy and would do anything I could for him.

However if I did what your post said and picked who I could trust to bend the rules for and restore a character based on their word then that would make me into the hypocrite you're claiming I am now and that would be "picking favorites". Don't talk down to me about this when what you're saying is flat out contradictory. Naturally you will laugh off everything I said and continue to assume you're right and I am wrong as that is how the human brain works, but seriously sit down and think about everything I just said. Sorry, someone had to say it.

P.S. I am glad you are excited for the new content.

User Tag List