View Poll Results: When Do You Think The Ladder Should reset?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Now!

15 31.25%
  • 1 Week

5 10.42%
  • 1 Month

6 12.50%
  • 3 Months

14 29.17%
  • 1 Year

6 12.50%
  • Neva

2 4.17%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: When do you think the ladder reset should be?

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    In that case Game, if I'm around by the time of the reset, then I'll make you a wager this won't be the case WITHIN the first week of the reset (again the statement was essentially saying that people who participate in the reset will pretty much have the same items and the same amount of such then as they do now).

At best, only a handful will have 1 cow set within the first week which would still be less than what the handful of veterans in the server now have (maybe 5% of those during the first week of the reset). I think I'll put my wager at no more than 1000 gold, again based on what the statement claimed based on things now.
    I don't understand what the wager is supposed to be, but it really doesn't matter to me how many cow sets are found within a week if that is the wager, as I said before cow set isn't the only end game, and the biggest factor of all is random number generation. It is random how many set pieces will drop.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

Didn't play for some time now, but I think cow set is not the same as it was before. Not the #1 set for each class anymore. Endgame gear power level and builds it allows is a bit better distributed now, although obv. not perfect. If you change the drop rates, let it be like Jared mentioned for instance, would make the items something special for a bit longer.

Since we had this much new content and a lot of drop rate changes, a near ladder reset would be good to really bring back the value of the exclusive annihilus content back. So that people will run the content and feel rewarded if they are lucky or invest time

It is a shame not to run dreamlands or cthulu now, just because you don't need the items since it's flooded with them. It's a relict from a beta like release phase, as always when new content comes out. A ladder reset, along with all the vanilla benefits, can purge it on the new state. I think thus, the ladder reset should NOT come with new content, but with changes to a highly balanced state after some deployed and tested content patch state (like we have now)

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    cow set is not the same as it was before. Not the #1 set for each class anymore.
    i agree, but i would add one thing about cow set:
    it still gives all those good mods, AND has 400% MF.
    If i make a char without it, i wont have any MF or i must put cons ring + gheed or enchant with MF, which fastly comes to just puting a cow set and having free enchant choice/ free ring slot if no need rez/rez max

Boost MF affixes on rares if u want to enhance our choices imo, and i know, MF enchant IS an option.
    Just sayin
    Last edited by Frigide; 04-14-2016 at 09:45 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: iHoLy

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    Ladder reset "now" and "1 week"

I was like... ... ... Monday ...
    I agree with this hahaha

Gold
    Annihilus Account: gunga

I`m out guys till the ladder reset. (wake me up when september ends) Cya

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Quote Originally Posted by val View Post
    I`m out guys till the ladder reset. (wake me up when september ends) Cya
    cya!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: bonnell21

idk if you have seen but this server is now dead atm..im just saying trades r pointess short of giveing stuff away .. id be nice if you lower drop rates on most things and reset the server... cuzz people wanna play but there no point right now ...its boring to farm items are not hard to get now and new people are just geting free stuff n not tryn to do what this server is about just saying pay more mind to what going on with your server plz

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

Quote Originally Posted by bonnell21 View Post
    idk if you have seen but this server is now dead atm..im just saying trades r pointess short of giveing stuff away .. id be nice if you lower drop rates on most things and reset the server... cuzz people wanna play but there no point right now ...its boring to farm items are not hard to get now and new people are just geting free stuff n not tryn to do what this server is about just saying pay more mind to what going on with your server plz
    Maybe newcomers wanna test things before reset
    But yeah its kinda dead

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sine25

for me resetting the server too soon kills the game for me because i work a lot and mainly play alone. It takes me forever to farm end game content, not too mention all the gold spent, just to have to do it all again in 3 months. resetting too soon and i usually just find another game that keeps my progress longer and return to this in the way future. I know i could play single player or non ladder but than i miss out on the few friends i do keep up with. just my 2 cents, i am not bashing those that want a reset, just wish their was a non ladder community or some other feature that does not wipe progress is all.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: IO_OI

Quote Originally Posted by sine25 View Post
    for me resetting the server too soon kills the game for me because i work a lot and mainly play alone. It takes me forever to farm end game content, not too mention all the gold spent, just to have to do it all again in 3 months. resetting too soon and i usually just find another game that keeps my progress longer and return to this in the way future. I know i could play single player or non ladder but than i miss out on the few friends i do keep up with. just my 2 cents, i am not bashing those that want a reset, just wish their was a non ladder community or some other feature that does not wipe progress is all.
    How often are you playing this? Been trying to get a hold of you...check your inbox.

User Tag List