Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's so good about Bowa Zons?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Fitsu

What's so good about Bowa Zons?

I see people going on about Bowa Zons, but I seem to have missed the train and not really sure what's so broken about them.

Someone care to explain to me what the build is, and what's so amazing about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    I see people going on about Bowa Zons, but I seem to have missed the train and not really sure what's so broken about them.

Someone care to explain to me what the build is, and what's so amazing about it?
    It's not so much the build, guided arrow just adds way too much damage right now. This will be addressed in patch later this week. No worries though, guided arrow will still be very strong.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    It's not so much the build, guided arrow just adds way too much damage right now. This will be addressed in patch later this week. No worries though, guided arrow will still be very strong.
    Aha ok, so it was just a scaling problem... So what people were basically just chucking on any ole gear like full mavs and wrecking with GA as if they was in a full end-game set?

Aha ok, so it was just a scaling problem... So what people were basically just chucking on any ole gear like full mavs and wrecking with GA as if they was in a full end-game set?
    More or less!

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    More or less!
    Ah well atleast it seems like not to many caught on so hasn't hurt the market to much . I was surprised when I saw that bowazon in just mavs had taken down cain haha xD

Ah well atleast it seems like not to many caught on so hasn't hurt the market to much . I was surprised when I saw that bowazon in just mavs had taken down cain haha xD
    That was with a group of 4... and they had a tough time figuring it out Zon is strong but it isn't to the point where it is soloing up to cain!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Brimstonejack

Guided arrow is great right now, doesn't need a patch. But this early in the ladder, strafe is king. I'm talking using shit gear, no sets, what have you. Don't nerf this soon in the ladder. Just my opinion.
    "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - J.R. "Bob" Dobbs

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstonejack View Post
    Guided arrow is great right now, doesn't need a patch. But this early in the ladder, strafe is king. I'm talking using shit gear, no sets, what have you. Don't nerf this soon in the ladder. Just my opinion.
    I'm going to have to agree. Nerfing GA or basically any physical-abilities that were buffed this patch on the amazon has a better chance at having detrimental effects. I'm an Level 87 phys bowa on Hardcore, and I haven't felt like I've been overwhelmingly strong in any situation, (yet). But than again, I don't have easier access to great gear and especially full mavs.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Thor

Right, but wrecking what exactly? Vanilla content or possibly some inferno areas? Maybe a couple of the end-game bosses? The thing is, up until now, nobody ran a physical bowa build. The Freezing/Exploding arrow build has always been THE way to go. Now, if GA is actually OP, than it simply needs a minor scaling change. But hear me out, we're on a fine line between make or break right when it comes to physical bowas. Should a change come to GA, it needs to be extremely minor. Otherwise everybody'd mentality will go, "welp, that was fun while it lasted. back to freezing/exploding or a shield throwing barbarian."

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstonejack View Post
    I mean, every1 I've spoken to who has a semi-geared GA zon is raving about how broken it is... From what I can tell it's outperforming everything by a decent margin. And early in the ladder, before people start pumping to much currency into it seems like the ideal time to nerf things that are OP. Most people are already using if not beyond full sets so it's kinda odd to compare it to having nothing and it's not like it's getting nerfed into oblivion just reduced to a similar level as other builds.

/e @ Thor. Currently it seems to be outdpsing most builds by a fair margin, which would be a problem when people start to push the likes of crucible because groups will just be 1 tank and all the GA zons. He did say it'll just be a minor drop, it wont be taken out of use just made comparable to other DPS builds so that it isn't just the thing everyone plays.

User Tag List