Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vaudeville's Corner

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Vaudeville's Corner

Just thought I start a thread to share some things at least about my general play style, when I may be on or not, etc.

In this particular case, I'd like to establish one customary rule I'll try to abide by, that is regarding inferno cows. I won't mind opening them up to the public at large (much as I'd like any of the best drops to myself) but only under the following conditions:

1) First and foremost, I recoup in some manner the loss of the blue organs I used. This shouldn't be that much to ask nor fulfill since there is a good chance that the blue organs will drop within rlyeh or the cow kingdom. I'm willing also to settle with obtaining a high rune, the gold veil of steel helmet, perhaps at least 2 (maybe 3) keys of destruction, hate, or terror (1 of all or 3 of the same type doesn't matter), a blue fragment, some essences, and any other thing I don't think is asking for too much.

2) Secondly, players should play. I don't mind players bringing maybe 1 mule or other character they want to level up. That's fine, but please move them and please try to play the game and pay attention. I don't want to see myself stuck again among 10 to 20 mules. If I do, forget about me making inferno games public or me not going hostile on you.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 04-08-2016 at 02:34 AM. Reason: NA

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    1) First and foremost, I recoup in some manner the loss of the blue organs I used. This shouldn't be that much to ask nor fulfill since there is a good chance that of the blue organs dropping within rlyeh or the cow kingdom. I'm willing also to settle with obtaining a high rune, the gold veil of steel helmet, perhaps at least 2 (maybe 3) keys of destruction, hate, or terror (1 of all or 3 of the same type doesn't matter), a blue fragment, some essences, and any other thing I don't think is asking for too much.
    i dont understand what your saying here !!!

Gold

Point is I'd like to get any blue organs that drop during the run or anything of some equal value if people want me to make such public of even to invite them from a private game. That is all.

Gold

Currently looking for (well a lot of things but for now the following):

(at least 1 if not 2) Tyrael's might (the blue version) armor
    extra scourgelord belts
    extra death advance's boots
    any kind of plus 4 gloves for elemental or summoning druids or trap assassins

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Memories

R-r-really? So if you make a private game and loot cow queen and chests and announce to the server your private game, you want to be compensated for the organs? So you can keep running inferno games with the same blue organs over and over? You can't kill inferno cows by yourself and the more people, the better the drops are. That's incentive enough, no?

I mean, I appreciate you giving me those steelrends and ptopazes, but cmon bro. Sheesh

Gold
    Annihilus Account: caca

its like ppl opening cthulu... droping him... them make it public... then ask for Box....
    ... No comment.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

lol wtf i just read

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

hehe I understand the discussion about the queen set, but if you announce for public, I would say the public state of the game says it all. It's nice of you to make them public, but if you insist on the drops and compensation, you look very greedy.

I mean I dunno how many runs Lampo hosted, or me and other GM's... Imo public should be without conditions. Make a private group if you want them, but don't announce your games with this rules.

Gold

Last I check memories, you have done the exact same thing but ask to get any blue organs that dropped. I have not once (I repeat, not once, for those who apparently can't read or comprehend , i.e. caca), ran a private inferno cow game, went for the queen first, kill her and take her loot, announce the game to the public and then demanded people give me whatever blue organs dropped (or anything else for that matter) nor am I going to do that.

And by the way, unlike most anyone else that makes inferno cows public, I rarely step out of the game once I start it nor rarely do I rush the queen first since I often get killed in the process (never mind that a zeal paladin always beats me to the queen anyway with my necromancer), so how about you save your snide remarks for yourself or caca.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 04-08-2016 at 02:52 AM.

Gold

[QUOTE=caca;60588]its like ppl opening cthulu... droping him... them make it public... then ask for Box....
    ... No comment.[/QUOTE

Excellent way to utterly misinterpret what I wrote. I suppose next you'll believe I'll demand people log into my account just to vote and get me gold. I take it you're the resident class troll in the forum.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 04-08-2016 at 02:53 AM.

User Tag List