Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You did great.... but

Gold
    Annihilus Account: jurat

if anything palis are in a worse spot than summon necros. imagine doing 7k zeal 75% chance to block with decent gear and still not being able to kill nm cows without dying a crap ton of times.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

Quote Originally Posted by LordManhammer View Post
    It's probably just the shock of experiencing increased difficulty in nightmare and hell combined with lowered drop rates. The endgame geared characters will undoubtedly be stronk but the road to get there looks daunting especially for a solo player. My vengeance pally has good damage but is so squishy it's just not practical to try and farm with vengeance. I need to respec into blessed hammer just to see if I can then contribute in a cow run whilest standing behind a wall of necro summons I'm sure we will figure it out.
    This. I'm not used to having a 22k damage aoe spell (Warcry) that still takes a while to kill hell cows. I can imagine its worse for other characters that don't have a stun baked in. And I suspect playing solo just got a whole lot harder with this patch. Although I can't make a judgement given that we aren't even one day in yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jurat View Post
    if anything palis are in a worse spot than summon necros. imagine doing 7k zeal 75% chance to block with decent gear and still not being able to kill nm cows without dying a crap ton of times.
    Zeal vs cows means you will be block-locked the entire time. Thats not gonna go well vs large groups of monsters until you can one or two shot them.
    Last edited by rrra; 02-24-2017 at 01:20 PM.

The game way just way too easy before guys, sure it is a challenge when you lack gear now, but before when you had any gear at all you could 3-4 shot most non endgame bosses / monsters in hell. Something had to give!

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by rrra View Post
    Zeal vs cows means you will be block-locked the entire time. Thats not gonna go well vs large groups of monsters until you can one or two shot them.
    even if you dont get stuck in enemys good luck trying to kill. thinking of pit runs (a1) since that seems to be the only thing i can do without dying 50+ times.

Quote Originally Posted by jurat View Post
    even if you dont get stuck in enemys good luck trying to kill. thinking of pit runs (a1) since that seems to be the only thing i can do without dying 50+ times.
    You'll get better drops there anyway!

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    You'll get better drops there anyway!
    deffinetly just takes 20 mins to clear atm. good work on the patch btw.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

I guess everyone would expect me to be on the side of the OP, but necros are in a good place. Skeleton warrior without corpses made them useful and got rid of "poison, die, repeat" meta. In late game they will fall behind dedicated boss killers like smiters but I must say they are in a good place.

Only thing that is ridiculous is revives have 80 seconds of lifetime for NECROS. They need a duration synergy ASAP. Literally useless right now.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by nedamettin View Post
    I guess everyone would expect me to be on the side of the OP, but necros are in a good place. Skeleton warrior without corpses made them useful and got rid of "poison, die, repeat" meta. In late game they will fall behind dedicated boss killers like smiters but I must say they are in a good place.

Only thing that is ridiculous is revives have 80 seconds of lifetime for NECROS. They need a duration synergy ASAP. Literally useless right now.
    i tried necro seeing as how pali didnt cut it for now and i can say a necro is in a way better place right now. dont even have full trag set and my skeles tank lk. they dmg him too but ever so slowly tho but i might try a hybrid seeing as how they do so well now. and yea revives die waaaay to quick i noticed the lvl doesnt increse the duration anymore.

User Tag List