Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mule player - increase difficulty option

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Gothix

Quote Originally Posted by tarrascare View Post
    that's true if you are running maps. But what if you are grinding for "key of hate" or something like that. that kind of runs takes less than a minute. and requires lots of recreating a game.

sometimes i spend more than two hours a day in logging screen because of that current mule player system.
    You are wasting time farming keys by loading players. The drop rate is much higher on this server than Blizzard's. You don't need 8 players to farm keys or vanilla bosses. You only need 8 players to farm maps/cows to be honest.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

i probably asked about this a billion times myself but response was always a no. /p8 and nobody needs to launch 8 clients and have performance issues. i mean if it'll make farming worse for EVERYONE, just remove the effect players have on drop rates completely. as long as it is even nobody would care if items drop more or less

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Gothix

Quote Originally Posted by nedamettin View Post
    i probably asked about this a billion times myself but response was always a no. /p8 and nobody needs to launch 8 clients and have performance issues. i mean if it'll make farming worse for EVERYONE, just remove the effect players have on drop rates completely. as long as it is even nobody would care if items drop more or less
    This.

User Tag List