Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: xyu (lampogriz)

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Memories

youre like those 30-35 year old women on facebook who need a cause to stand by. those overprotective young parents who wont let their kids get grass stains on their jeans or to play school football cause they can get hurt.

look at this kids other post http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=9993 This is HIS corner. where he posted his RULES about what he will tolerate and not tolerate. this kid needs to hop off his pedestal and realize the world doesnt cater to him

youre adding to the pussification of this world. you were running, once again a PUBLIC GAME. A PUBLIC GAME. People came in and wanted to duel. So they hostiled and they "Ruined" the game. Go neutral and play the game then. Thats why Diablo2 is awesome. You can trade/farm/socialize/duel in ONE PUBLIC GAME. You want a STRICTLY inferno/leveling up game. MAKE IT PRIVATE. and ANNOUNCE IT. Thats why they came up with that system. So people dont CRY like you are doing.
    Last edited by memories; 04-11-2016 at 06:22 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

i wonder what would happen if those guyz were to get scammed at trade in vanilla... or tppk in HC? hahahahaha, most certainly a trial! all that hatred ...

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Tragos

So, IMO @vaudeville has right here, its kinda stupid to enter a inferno cow game and start duelling, that makes game really hard for the rest players to kill the cows unless you are blind and enter random games to duel, but that's not the case here... A week ago @Lampogriz argued with me when I asked who to spectate with my low level character in inferno cows (he thought that I am going to put my low level char to spectate and stay afk, but I already had my strong bowzon to join and help them kill, I just die frequently that's why i asked) And what the hell mean that you run 24/7 Inferno cows? no one have any right to destroy another gamer's experience if you run 24/7 Icows you may do that for your personal advantage you don't prove something with that here....

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Amy

I think we should just let it die. Lampo didn't break any rules as far as scamming / stealing / theft goes. It was a public game, point proven. If that makes him an asshole so be it. It's not like he'll get banned for picking up a drop from a public game.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

Yeah this really is much ado about nothing.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

I like the word pussification.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Quote Originally Posted by memories View Post
    im gonna come out and say this.
    grow up. its the internet bro. seriously. holy shit youre toxic.

****i just read what you said about that I should be included. I thought everyone was dueling. you never said anything to me regarding hostiling you. Dont mention me in your little cry baby antics without first saying "hey seth, wtf man. dont do that".

be a fucking man.

By the way...I also helped this little man child out alot when he first started. I gave him things and even gave him the new necro trophy.
    1) If this was a dueling game why was it not titled dueling.
    2) Have I ever dueled you before? No. Have you ever seen me duel anyone else before? No. So you wanted to duel me why?
    3) It was your decision to give me that trophy. You can ask Caca for it back if he has it still. I'll give him back what he gave me, so you can have your trophy back.

4) If by internet you mean people are allowed to troll, harass, annoy, and ruin things for everyone else then fine. Maybe you enjoy that both in the internet and in real life, but the rest of us don't and that' being a man.

5) I already said I didn't warn you or Server because at that point I was too pissed off. Then again, I don't remember you asking to duel me so I'd like to know why it's my responsibility.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by memories View Post
    youre like those 30-35 year old women on facebook who need a cause to stand by. those overprotective young parents who wont let their kids get grass stains on their jeans or to play school football cause they can get hurt.

look at this kids other post http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=9993 This is HIS corner. where he posted his RULES about what he will tolerate and not tolerate. this kid needs to hop off his pedestal and realize the world doesnt cater to him

youre adding to the pussification of this world. you were running, once again a PUBLIC GAME. A PUBLIC GAME. People came in and wanted to duel. So they hostiled and they "Ruined" the game. Go neutral and play the game then. Thats why Diablo2 is awesome. You can trade/farm/socialize/duel in ONE PUBLIC GAME. You want a STRICTLY inferno/leveling up game. MAKE IT PRIVATE. and ANNOUNCE IT. Thats why they came up with that system. So people dont CRY like you are doing.

1) So now I'm a 30 to 35 year old woman? I thought I was a man child, and then you tell me to hop off my pedestal.

2) So then its perfectly fine from now on for say Lampo or you to come to the Ryleh events in the future which is meant to help the newcomers and instead of helping them you choose to duel them when they don't want to and taunt them if the don't duel? Is that's what's going on? Is that what you're going to do to newcomers?

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    I like the word pussification.
    I'm glad you like that word. I tend to prefer the word respect though.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Memories

I wanted to duel you because it's a game. I pressed a pixelated button to duel you in a video game. Don't take it personally. Are you being serious right now? Do you want a written apology from the three of us because we wanted to duel in a public game? Press the neutral button and finish your game. Don't threaten us and ask us to leave because we harassed you. Just because you didn't know how to handle being bullied in high school, doesn't mean you gotta be an e-thug and 'report' for us not breaking any rules.

Make a private game next time. Toxic kid.

User Tag List