Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video: Crucible in 15:07

Video: Crucible in 15:07

Done by Jared (*Vitality) and Forest (*normlperson)

Was going to wait til I got under 15 minutes to post one but since lampo and norp said their best was actually 15:30, here you go.
    desyncs and 2x delirium procs and uldyssian not giving me any room to approach, could have been sub15 with a bit better luck.

Last edited by forest; 07-02-2016 at 07:43 PM.

ps sorry about my underground hipster rap

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    ps sorry about my underground hipster rap
    Nice video! Overall your videos are pretty clean with high quality so people can see what is going on. I think some cool videos of our exclusive content here could help bring new users. A few people have made videos in the past but a lot of them were pretty blurry quality, so it was hard for people to see. If you don't mind, could you make some more videos of various content? Doesn't have to be anything special, just you playing the game normally while showing off some of our features no other server has

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Nice video! Overall your videos are pretty clean with high quality so people can see what is going on. I think some cool videos of our exclusive content here could help bring new users. A few people have made videos in the past but a lot of them were pretty blurry quality, so it was hard for people to see. If you don't mind, could you make some more videos of various content? Doesn't have to be anything special, just you playing the game normally while showing off some of our features no other server has
    Sure, I'll see what I can do. Though my chars are geared to the brim and can finish end game bosses with ease atm, so I'm not sure a video could showcase quite the experience of what it's like fighting those bosses yourself for the first time when your characters are barebones geared lol.

Honestly if I do a few runs and get a 14:30 which I'm aiming for, perhaps I'll just post it to my actual youtube channel. I think crucible is definitely one of the best ways to showcase how vastly different this game is from vanilla d2, without giving away the experience of the endgame bosses. My main channel is for speedrunning anyways so at least that aligns, and I've got a decent fanbase, so even if the content itself is vastly different than my usual uploads, I think some people might check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    Sure, I'll see what I can do. Though my chars are geared to the brim and can finish end game bosses with ease atm, so I'm not sure a video could showcase quite the experience of what it's like fighting those bosses yourself for the first time when your characters are barebones geared lol.

Honestly if I do a few runs and get a 14:30 which I'm aiming for, perhaps I'll just post it to my actual youtube channel. I think crucible is definitely one of the best ways to showcase how vastly different this game is from vanilla d2, without giving away the experience of the endgame bosses. My main channel is for speedrunning anyways so at least that aligns, and I've got a decent fanbase, so even if the content itself is vastly different than my usual uploads, I think some people might check it out.
    Awesome, I appreciate anything at all, content is content! Thanks for helping support Annihilus.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: crew

Jared + forest 4 trusted name colors
    Quote Originally Posted by nooV View Post
    these guys refuse to play on the chars they signed up
    tweak rules to their favor
    what happens in this case do they get disqualified?

dont feed the gators

Gold
    Annihilus Account: tears

bus driver is underground? o:

Gold
    Annihilus Account: doomexx

this is elemental-summon hybrid right ? can u share what make it better then crow dru or shaper?
    what keeps u alive ?
    my crow dru get one shoted by twins on lvl 10

Quote Originally Posted by Doomex View Post
    this is elemental-summon hybrid right ? can u share what make it better then crow dru or shaper?
    what keeps u alive ?
    my crow dru get one shoted by twins on lvl 10
    my build has max all res (3x um in shield 2x um in helm) and 75% dr, it's a crucible designed build. the important thing about bosses and many other levels is knowing how to use your summons to manipulate their ai (movement/direction of attack).
    murder of crows can be used to regen on mobs but sometimes I still just have to use juvs to be safe. it's a lot riskier than a crow druid, but unlike crow druid, it can hurt phys immunes, so I switched to it so that I could solo crucible if I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by tears View Post
    bus driver is underground? o:
    i mean, he's not *buy my mixtape* underground. but i still consider him and rly all of hellfyre club pretty underground.

User Tag List