Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ladder Reset

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

Why do you guys bother that much about crucible ? That's just a question btw

So far : Bow zon / Java zon / druid / Assasin / Fm cold sorc / Psn necro can solo crucible , as i know

With the proper gear / enchant / jewels
    Last edited by Scorchz; 10-24-2016 at 06:40 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

Quote Originally Posted by Scorchz View Post
    Why do you guys bother that much about crucible ? That's just a question btw
    Some classes farm very important and essential stuff like TF or Horadric Jewel like candy while others do it in 2-3 men groups within twice the time needed for other classes.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by nedamettin View Post
    Some classes farm very important and essential stuff like TF or Horadric Jewel like candy while others do it in 2-3 men groups within twice the time needed for other classes.
    i see

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Pulse37

a ladder reset does seem like its needed soon. I would much rather it happens alongside a new patch with new content though. But i guess the best way would be for the community to vote when they want it.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by pulse37 View Post
    a ladder reset does seem like its needed soon. I would much rather it happens alongside a new patch with new content though. But i guess the best way would be for the community to vote when they want it.
    I think 90% of the server is tired of farming LK and Dl in 60 seconds ,

i still believe all that needs to be changed for more fun is actual, genuinely hard and non-soloable levels into the crucible. stuff that's downright BS on paper, like we had proposed in an old suggestion thread about the crucible. right now my only gripe with this game thats preventing me from playing is the fact that i can load up my game and solo anything with little to no difficulty.

ultimately, regardless of how it is done, it boils down to this: ladder resets are fun because you have to work hard to farm certain areas, and so farming them and getting drops is rewarding. there needs to be opportunities like that even for fully end game geared characters.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    i still believe all that needs to be changed for more fun is actual, genuinely hard and non-soloable levels into the crucible. stuff that's downright BS on paper, like we had proposed in an old suggestion thread about the crucible. right now my only gripe with this game thats preventing me from playing is the fact that i can load up my game and solo anything with little to no difficulty.

Ultimately, regardless of how it is done, it boils down to this: ladder resets are fun because you have to work hard to farm certain areas, and so farming them and getting drops is rewarding. there needs to be opportunities like that even for fully end game geared characters.
    I think there should be "uber teamplay bosses" which changes super immunities randomly like prime charm boss (i forgot the name) which drops a random better version of a unique item with %10 better stats. Also he'd have disturbing adds, an anti minion skill maybe a skill that jumps and gets stronger with each jump. I don't think it is that hard to do.

There is nothing hard at the moment for some builds. Others suffer too much from random 1 shot spells that most bosses have like Mappo's dead dragon attack. If you got meatshield or you are in melee range you won't die but otherwise you are instagibbed.

Another issue is that there aren't many life per hit items for casters and LPH enchant is too hard to make so some hybrid builds like Bowzons or Zealers have advantage.

User Tag List