Hey guys! Due to popular request, I have decided to bring up D2PK as a sister server to Annihilus. With the latest Launcher update, all you have to do to switch between Annihilus and D2PK is click the logo of the server you want to play, then Launch Game. If you do not use the Launcher to launch the servers, you will likely have some issues. You will use the same account login for each server, but the characters are unique to each realm. We are still planning an Annihilus PvP patch in the future, D2PK is just something to hold you over in the mean time and is also something for the vanilla D2 pvpers. More information on the Annihilus PvP will be announced soon!

If this is your first time coming to Annihilus, or you're just here for D2PK, just download our installer found here and follow the instructions. You will need a version of Diablo II installed that is BEFORE 1.14, or it will not properly install. If you do not have a installation of Diablo II laying around that is pre-1.14, you can download the FULL installer of Annihilus here. This has Diablo II 1.13d with it, so you just extract it to a folder and you're good to go.

As always there are chances for bugs as I quickly put this together, PM me any issues you find! Thanks for playing and have fun!