Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladder Reset is Imminent! (Annihilus)

Gold
    Annihilus Account: norak

*claps hands and starts to cry*

Banned
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: jamesop

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Total bullshit, you do this because europe server reseted ladder too? Haven't you said this ladder will last longer and there will be no bullshit like in the previous ladder? I understand you want to make more money from donations but man, it's like you don't give a shit about your promises at all.

And full wipe this time too, not even transfer to non-ladder. Guess I'm done here, I'll rather play sin war medianxl instead.
    Living up to the name! Gj man.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: gunga

I told you, thats gonna happend - no fun no players.... the server is dead

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

...and the Grinch has spoken, staying true to his name

Total bullshit, you do this because europe server reseted ladder too? Haven't you said this ladder will last longer and there will be no bullshit like in the previous ladder? I understand you want to make more money from donations but man, it's like you don't give a shit about your promises at all.

And full wipe this time too, not even transfer to non-ladder. Guess I'm done here, I'll rather play sin war medianxl instead.
    Has nothing to do with money really... nobody will play at all if server count is extremely low. Have fun on wherever you go.

Quote Originally Posted by val View Post
    I told you, thats gonna happend - no fun no players.... the server is dead
    Lol, I been running servers a while dude I know how it works, I don't think I have ever spoke to you though, I just remember deleting some of your posts that were nothing but pointless complaints.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: gunga

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Has nothing to do with money really... nobody will play at all if server count is extremely low. Have fun on wherever you go.

Lol, I been running servers a while dude I know how it works, I don't think I have ever spoke to you though, I just remember deleting some of your posts that were nothing but pointless complaints.
    Huh

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

@Game.

I could have probably posted this elsewhere, but you mentioned here that there are a lot of low caps, and I just remembered reading one of your comments (under the cow queen set) saying that MF is capped at 155% on one item. Is that going to change in the new patch and for further clarification that means that it's overkill to enchant the cow queen boots with the scroll of luck correct since it already has 100% mf?

Also, would you mind sharing where are all the caps thus far (you don't have to mention the new changes) other than MF (on one item) and damage reduction (at 75% max correct?)
    Last edited by vaudeville; 05-14-2016 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    @Game.

I could have probably posted this elsewhere, but you mentioned here that there are a lot of low caps, and I just remembered reading one of your comments (under the cow queen set) saying that MF is capped at 155% on one item. Is that going to change in the new patch and for further clarification that means that it's overkill to enchant the cow queen boots with the scroll of luck correct since it already has 100% mf?

Also, would you mind sharing where are all the caps thus far (you don't have to mention the new changes) other than MF (on one item) and damage reduction (at 75% max correct?)
    MF%, life, strength / dex / vit / energy, mana, just about every start will be increased.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Oh you meant base stats and mf. I thought you were referring to say fhr for example. What is the mf cap btw?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Blightsteel

???? What? What's this guy talking about. Has he looked at the state of the server? this isn't about donations, it's about maintaining interest in players and bringing back a fresh start. Around this time, most players have already farmed all they've needed to farm and have build their wealth and toons, and with barely any players online at this moment, there is 1: no longer any market because there are too little players and a few of them are already wealthy. 2: the lack of player base creates a lack of fun and exciting gameplay, and the new players who are joining will look at this and say "damn, server seems dead" and move on. When it's infact not dead, just plenty of players waiting for reset.

By all means leave and play whatever else you want to play, have fun. Your singular opinion isn't speaking for everyone else.

User Tag List