Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladder Reset is Imminent! (Annihilus)

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

@Nemesis. No nemesis. You won't lose any gold so long as you buy nothing. I already asked that

Gold
    Annihilus Account: screamer

Hi everyone, i am new here and wanna start to play after reset, but one thing that i am confused of is gold. Is it fair to keep gold after ladder reset since players that have much of this gold also have a dramatically huge advantages with respect to players that haven't gold at all. The same problem i have noticed on the official server with so called forum gold that is also kept after ladder reset every time. I wanna to clarify this thing, what is your opinion about described above issue? Thank you for response in advance!

Gold

@ CainDeckard

The only gold that matters is forum gold which will be kept after the reset if you don't spend it now. Also yes, a little bit of gold never hurt.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    @ CainDeckard

The only gold that matters is forum gold which will be kept after the reset if you don't spend it now. Also yes, a little bit of gold never hurt.
    Hmm sorry, but i can't really understand how do this explain that fact - is it fair or unfair a lot of gold existence after ladder reset. It doesn't matter forum gold on bnet or gold you have on this server. The problem is that someone has advantage from the fresh start.

Gold

Don't blame me. I'm just the messenger here. You would have to take it up with the admins if you don't think its right that gold stays in your account after a reset.

Quote Originally Posted by CainDeckard View Post
    Hmm sorry, but i can't really understand how do this explain that fact - is it fair or unfair a lot of gold existence after ladder reset. It doesn't matter forum gold on bnet or gold you have on this server. The problem is that someone has advantage from the fresh start.
    The thing is, the only real power you can buy from the gold vendor is Runes. We are discussing possibly removing runes from the vendor for the first week of reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    The thing is, the only real power you can buy from the gold vendor is Runes. We are discussing possibly removing runes from the vendor for the first week of reset.
    I'm greatly in favor of this but I'd also suggest to maybe leave runes up to Shael or so in there for that period to maintain a minor incentive for gold purchase for people who might want to at least get low-level rune words but don't want to countess farm.
    Last edited by forest; 05-20-2016 at 04:11 PM.

Gold

Hey Game, well, ok, sounds good. Hope that this idea won't affect the cash from donators to support this server

Gold
    Annihilus Account: franky

Well i guess i'm leaving.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Will infernal chests be removed from the vendor as well?

User Tag List