Thread: throw barb stats?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: rastamun1234

throw barb stats?

need to know which stats I'm going for do I stack dex or str or vit? also what else do I put my skills into besides throw and synergies

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

It's the same stats as a basic melee build. Enough strength and dex to equip your gear(make sure and max out shield block) then dump the rest into vit. Put twenty points into whatever mastery matches your weapon class and one point into the secondary mastery skills. You can throw a point into leap and item find for utility.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: duderominus

If you're using Storm Shield or any other shield with a very high block %, I'd reccomend raising dex until you hit 75% block rate, and then dumping the rest into Vitality. This isn't a worthwhile investment if it requires more than 160-180 shown dexterity.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: iHoLy

So, you wanna make sure you have MAX BLOCK. That's very important in my opinion. I was rocking about 24.6 K defense, max block with about 7k HP with level 43 BO. Just always make sure you use your skill points wisely because everything you put into will be your benefit.

User Tag List