Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SUGGESTION: To make HARDCORE more popular

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Greenteam

SUGGESTION: To make HARDCORE more popular

Hardcore mode seems so cool but every time i try to start playing there are 0 games and it just makes you not want to play that mode. SO there should be some kind of incentive to play to bring more people in.

OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS OFC REGARDING THE INCENTIVES.

What do you guys think? YEH OR NAE

Suggestions so far: :

Mine: Reaching level 99 or killing a special boss in HC unlocks something exclusive for Softcore that you can showoff (like an exclusive cosmetic) or use. Maybe even acess to a boss in softcore after you do something in hardcore.

Nedamettin suggested: Kill hard bosses for special items so it is risky and not just a safe grind to get rewards for softcore (i think he suggested gold reward or some sort of item in peices).

Forest suggested: "2 week HC race ladders created with different specified tasks for the event like 'first 99' to 'first obtained belial's tome', etc."
    Last edited by greenteam; 07-13-2016 at 01:25 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

I really like this idea!
    Yes for me!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

if this goes on ppl are gonna be like "10k gold for lvl 99 hc char". maybe you can collect gold in hardcore like 5 pieces from mappo and 2 for sssha so ppl can group up to run them etc. your suggestion is nice but it wont make hardcore anymore popular than now. it will just make people grind a character to 99 in a safest way then sell lvling services for gold. on the other hand think about killing cthogga in hc that would be a challenge. i think even 1k gold is a fair price for his head in hc.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Greenteam

Ill make a collection of all the suggestions.
    Last edited by greenteam; 07-13-2016 at 01:27 PM.

if there was a way to exclusively reset HC ladder and have HC races, it would certainly keep the game more active

i wonder the logistic difficulty of adapting the non-expansion HC ladder leaderboard into a race leaderboard and making the 'expansion character' checkbox into an 'event character' checkbox, wherein it's just a clone of the already existing expansion HC mode, but its a ladder that gets reset frequently. if that were possible, from there, 2 week race ladders could be created with different specified tasks for the event (that i presume would be officially posted on forums/announcements), possibly ranging from things like 'first 99' to 'first obtained belial's tome', etc. now THAT would be fun.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: makaluma

make all item in hadriel 0 gold.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: norak

Make HARDCORE really HARDCORE ...

soloing NEARLY impossible or just realllllllly tough

only special mobs drop items (unique mobs , champs , pack leaders etc) 1 item per mob

hadriel items shouldnt be freee (just mass buy infernal chests)
    instead make gold obtainable via item selling, 1 gold each item. no?

my 2 cents

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

Quote Originally Posted by norak View Post
    Make HARDCORE really HARDCORE ...

soloing NEARLY impossible or just realllllllly tough

only special mobs drop items (unique mobs , champs , pack leaders etc) 1 item per mob

hadriel items shouldnt be freee (just mass buy infernal chests)
    instead make gold obtainable via item selling, 1 gold each item. no?

my 2 cents
    Soloing is the ONLY working way atm on hc. Since theres no1 to play with :'D doing this maybe after a reset when theres a real grp of hc players...

I would suggest making something else than gold on hadriel. Or gold somehow obtainable in another way... I have never spend too much gold and NEVER bought vs real money cuz it could be gone in a second if theres a servercrash. So gold for real money on hc is no real good idea imo.

It used to be fun playing hc all the time. But solo and without real money (gold) is worth like nothing and i stopped again after 99.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: norak

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    Soloing is the ONLY working way atm on hc. Since theres no1 to play with :'D doing this maybe after a reset when theres a real grp of hc players...

I would suggest making something else than gold on hadriel. Or gold somehow obtainable in another way... I have never spend too much gold and NEVER bought vs real money cuz it could be gone in a second if theres a servercrash. So gold for real money on hc is no real good idea imo.

It used to be fun playing hc all the time. But solo and without real money (gold) is worth like nothing and i stopped again after 99.
    yeah thats what i meant , when hc is all revitalised and literally everyone are playing it bc its the thing..not now

anni 4.1 hc special >D

User Tag List