Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: With no respect ....

Gold
    Annihilus Account: TheOne

Angry With no respect ....

Before of all i wanan say my english is not perfect and i try 2 write to understood all.

I see AndrewJR was make me one complain abouth how unfairplay i am ...

Today i was see a game wich one radom player was sale that tyrael armor i was enter and talk with him after was enter SonSha and after AndrewJR anyway i was make the hight offer and the seller was deal with my offer i tipe the game ( wich was with pass) and i left and go that game what i write to seller.

What u think was happend ?

Mr. AndrewJR enter to my game and buy the armor before i finish to mule my offer so .... now here we have the proves

https://postimg.org/image/dbql05qhr/

i will w8 one fair solution i NO WANNA be banned no1 just i will wanna get my deal back so i repeat my deal was one anny 20/15/10 anni + 8 hr .... i will give them for get that tyrael ... was my deal not at AndrewJR.

Thx for time to read and sorry again for my english

Gold
    Annihilus Account: AndrewJR

Yeah, so here is my side:

I was in game and we were both negotiating for it. The guy didn't know what it was worth and we were offering. Tasha offers the guy a 20/15/10 anni and he's like "yeah, I'll take it, make game" Tasha says the game name and then the dude leaves fast.

I whispered and told him it was worth more. Let's be honest: Tasha was taking him. He asked me to come to 11/1 (the game Tasha made). I told him that since he was a barb, I'd give him my barb's anni, torch, and 6hr. He said yes and took it. He told me that Tasha offered the HR with the anni afterwards, so I assume he was offering more since I was.

Did I whisper the guy that the offer was shit and I would give him more? Absolutely. Was it maybe a little BM? Sure. He has been a jerk to me since the day I started trying to trade at higher level (see my last complaint on him). I don't feel bad about it. He was trying to take the guy anyways.

I didn't jump in his game to steal the trade though. The guy said to come to game to trade.

Gold

ok let supoze you have right show us the prove the print when him told you this

i come with proves come with proves

Gold

I didn't screenshot A guy asking me to join a game. There is generally no controversy in that.

Gold

So you was offer to that guy in PM and him accept your offer right ? that way you was come at MY GAME ??( wich was with pass )

Gold

He told me I offered in game if memory serves me right. I think we have both spoken out side. Leave it up to mods now.

Gold

Be onest... be a MAN ... and say the true .... you was join because u was envy .... and look what u awas make :

https://postimg.org/image/8c21a3b1x/

in time while i was mule from chars my offer you was come and " steal " my deal

first of all is NOT fair play and second the most thing at the world is to lie !

god dammit -.-

Gold

Like I said, it's clear what happened. The mods can decide.

And for the record, the rules state that taking advantage of players is also not allowed. You know very well that that armor was worth much more than a 20/15/10 anni without any useful skills. He stated in the original game with us that he had no idea what it was worth.

Gold

from start i was offer more then you was offer be serios !

u was give a random anni + a barb torch + 6 hr and i was offer him 8 hr + 20/15/10 anni so what u wanna show me now ?

you have anny prove/ss but u talk like you have one... common be... try 2 be serios ....

and is for you maybe usefull .... you was come with a random anny wich are a big difference ...

The Staff will take the right decizion... and i trust in them decizion !

do not forget you was join the game special to take the armor.... no1 was PM you look at the SS ^^
    your dialog with him was not like you was have a PM before....

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

I will talk the situation out with an administrator and will report back. *acyroma and I will discuss this and *acyroma will have the final say.

User Tag List