Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: With no respect ..... ( II )

Gold
    Annihilus Account: TheOne

Angry With no respect ..... ( II )

Quote Originally Posted by acyroma View Post
    Based on the screenshots posted here, all I see happening is taintly and AndrewJR agreeing on a deal in TheOne's game. There's nothing wrong with that.

AndrewJR posted in his first post what his side of the story is, and he admitted to being a bit BM, but if what he says is true then he was actually looking out taintly's best interest, and TheOne was trying to rip off a new member and ended up losing the trade because of it.

TheOne, if you have proof of taintly accepting your offer of anni + 8hr then you might have a case, but even then I doubt you'd get the armor back unless taintly and AndrewJR both agreed to trade back.
    yes .... with not my agree since was a private game i will show the prove .... i hope acy you will consider this a point and solve this ugly situation ...
    So i will make a fast rezum :

Andreew aclaim him was get a pm ... look what Andreew write : here is the old topic http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=10835

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewJR View Post
    I whispered and told him it was worth more. Let's be honest: Tasha was taking him. He asked me to come to 11/1 (the game Tasha made). I told him that since he was a barb, I'd give him my barb's anni, torch, and 6hr. He said yes and took it. He told me that Tasha offered the HR with the anni afterwards, so I assume he was offering more since I was.
    so Andreew join my game and offer : https://postimg.org/image/8c21a3b1x/ not even talk in wisper's with sellers
    What will show that ? the seller ask Andrew to come in my game right ?
    What Andreew not expect is i have more proves and the prove when Andreew write lie's :
    https://postimg.org/image/7qe9dy1ex/
    Look pls what say the seller when i ask if him ( the seller ) was wisper to Andreew to come my game :
    https://postimg.org/image/o56obua0b/

more detail here https://postimg.org/image/au29yy741/

I guess this are preatty enought acyroma and i trust in ur ( always ) fair decizion

like i note i wanna write again something : if i have a bad english this is not mean i am a idiot ... :| like manny think of me i no wanna get Andreew ban i come with prove ( wich i guess is preatty in detail ) how Andreew was in my game with no invitation and make a deal without my agree i was mule my itemes at one char to can make the trade .... him just come and finish a deal and come with manny lie's and no screenshot's since i come for each step with screenshot's

i am preatty confuze to see with all my screenshot's still Andreew will have the right to get the armor , i repeat him come with word's i come with words too and with proves ( screenshots) at my words ....
    again i hope this will be preatty ok for get the true .... i prove Andreew was lie so the real deal was just in me and the seller ... and him have any right to keep that armor
    Last edited by TheOne; 08-26-2016 at 11:31 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: AndrewJR

He told me to join it. I stand by that 100%. I absolutely do not have a screen shot to show. I left game losing the PMs when I joined the game you made.

Regardless: if I did join and offer more, I didn't scam anyone, impersonate anyone, etc. I joined a game you publicly gave out and made a trade offering higher than you. IF that was the case (which it isn't anyways), it was simply bad-mannered for me to do that to you. I have no remorse for being BM to you. You have a history of being rude on here and causing problems. Find someone else that has had any issues with me. I help out new members and give tons of free items to newbies, even though I'm a bit of one.

For a guy that claims he respects the mods opinions a ton, you have a tough time respecting their decisions.

Gold

dude... come with a prove each my word was come with a prove u come just with words no u not scamm nobody u just steal a trade wich was NOT with you like u see i got the true ... i told you before Ș be a man and say the true !
    nah i no like liers and greedy's .... is a different alse i was help too .... and i work to get all i have ofc look what acy was write : if i have a prove i have and more then that i show you write onlly lier's !!! accept this !!

lol dude i can't beleave... really.. i can;t ! how eazzy you aclaim something wich i PROVE you was a lie !

how long you no have anny screenshot's to prove sorry... i really let acy to decide .... pls if u still keep reply reply with proves !

Gold

Shut the fuck up man.

This is ridiculous. I said I have no screenshot. You can call it stealing the trade if you want. I don't really care. I didn't scam, impersonate, etc. Don't talk about not liking greedy people. Your original offer to him of an anni was complete shit and you charge double the cost on what you want to trade compared to others.

Look, you lost a trade to a higher offer when you were lowballing. Quit being a baby and get over it. It's a video game.

Gold

yeah is a video game... that way u lie ^^ if in a virtual life you lie.... i no like to start compare my char's with ur chars THAT will be a greedy act nah i will repeat i was call him not u in that private game .

i was talk with him and offer NOT you i call HIM in private game NOT you so... abouth
    Shut the fuck up man.
    for a person wich are not rude... ( like u pretend to be ) yeah.... i guess are sad... (you really are )

now can you PLEASE stop spam my topic i start this topic to show to acy more proves.

And.... Mr. AndrewJR :
    Quit being a baby and get over it.

Gold

I'm totally lost...... you're calling me the baby here? I'm not the one making threads constantly.

I didn't claim to not be rude. I clearly stated I'm perfectly fine with being rude to you. And what is "acy more proves"?

Gold

i will prefer ignore you since you not understood the point is ok... is ok if you not understood is not your foult .... some things for some ppl are hard .... i will w8 acy to read my first thread.

p.s. : u was start write at this section :P if i remeber good ^^ so you are confuze.... carrefull weed are not so cool ^^

Gold

I wasn't trying to be insulting by asking that. You don't need to attempt to insult me in return. I was seriously curious because I wanted to reply to the comment, but I didn't understand your english on that part.

I did post on you absolutely. I wasn't whining for the admins to make a guy give me a trade for my lowball offer when someone offered more though or calling you a liar. I was just reporting you for being rude as a few other people had suggested. Just like the guy you called a retard.

Gold

:
    Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    like i note i wanna write again something : if i have a bad english this is not mean i am a idiot ... :|

Gold

I didn't call you an idiot for me not being able to understand what you were saying. I'm pretty sure you insinuated I was the idiot for not being able to understand it.

User Tag List