Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dissapointed...

Gold
    Annihilus Account: BenDz

Dissapointed...

Played this game for about a week and REALLY loved it - thanks to game mechanics and of course my main man equilibrium. I ONLY play HC and was told this is not a HC mod and to go play MedianXL. I guess I will have to go back but I am truly bummed out that it's not possible to do end-game stuff with any character on HC. I also am sad that I was told to go play another MOD.

Hope to come back sometime in the future or possibly stay if someone has a guide/idea on how I can play HC and clear content.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

i dont think there's a build which can solo all content in bnet aswell. you can be extra cautious and kill everything eventually but if you are solo your progress will be 50 times slower than a sc player.

or you can make a druid or assassin to win

Quote Originally Posted by BenDz View Post
    Played this game for about a week and REALLY loved it - thanks to game mechanics and of course my main man equilibrium. I ONLY play HC and was told this is not a HC mod and to go play MedianXL. I guess I will have to go back but I am truly bummed out that it's not possible to do end-game stuff with any character on HC. I also am sad that I was told to go play another MOD.

Hope to come back sometime in the future or possibly stay if someone has a guide/idea on how I can play HC and clear content.
    There is plenty of content you can do in HC, just because you cannot do every single bit of it doesn't mean you cannot play. It is obviously your decision though, I hope you decide to stick around! MedianXL isn't going to be any different though .

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by nedamettin View Post
    i dont think there's a build which can solo all content in bnet aswell. you can be extra cautious and kill everything eventually but if you are solo your progress will be 50 times slower than a sc player.

or you can make a druid or assassin to win
    Do you have a guide somewhere I could follow?

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    There is plenty of content you can do in HC, just because you cannot do every single bit of it doesn't mean you cannot play. It is obviously your decision though, I hope you decide to stick around! MedianXL isn't going to be any different though.
    I actually completed most of the content in MedianXL solo since it came out. Outside a few charms I couldn't do, I was content with doing everything alone and could after I geared.

That said, this MOD is not really new player friendly. Documentation is almost non-existent and outside of asking equilibrium (again thanks for everything) and a few others I had to ask on what to do, it's not really self explanatory. I know Median is quite an advanced MOD and has been here for years but the documentation is great. I have no clue here where to go (don't tell me to go to the Wiki as most of it is half-assed and doesn't tell you much about content) or what to do outside of just playing the game like any other D2 MOD.

I really want to stick to the MOD but need some help on how to do that.

Gold

Oh and also didn't notice, we could buy stuff for gold here in terms of service. That said, if anyone can write or point me to a guide on a solid HC hero that's not expensive to gear but tanky and can farm well, I will send some gold

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

Quote Originally Posted by BenDz View Post
    Oh and also didn't notice, we could buy stuff for gold here in terms of service. That said, if anyone can write or point me to a guide on a solid HC hero that's not expensive to gear but tanky and can farm well, I will send some gold
    U mean hardcore by HC ?

Gold

Yes

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

Hey i wanted to apologize for what I said last time we talked, the thing is its not possible to make hardcore different than softcore. We do try and keep hardcore in mind when patches are released, it's just hard to make everyone happy. Most of the content is doable without dying, the problem is on hardcore right now you die before learning what you need to do to survive. We absolutely do have to work on the documentation. That's probably the best thing we can do to make hardcore more viable. I'm talking with Game right now to try and figure out the best way to improve this.

I'm really hoping you continue to play here, we need good hardcore people to help grow the community. If you have any more suggestions don't hesitate to let us know.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

I'l be willing to Make an Hardcore char and experiance it to make some video or w/e , as well as making a very clean video on softcore about all the server content and stuff ! I juste need a couple days , time off is rare since 2 weeks i fell home on this server and i want it to grow up ! #ScorchzIsMotivated

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by acyroma View Post
    Hey i wanted to apologize for what I said last time we talked, the thing is its not possible to make hardcore different than softcore. We do try and keep hardcore in mind when patches are released, it's just hard to make everyone happy. Most of the content is doable without dying, the problem is on hardcore right now you die before learning what you need to do to survive. We absolutely do have to work on the documentation. That's probably the best thing we can do to make hardcore more viable. I'm talking with Game right now to try and figure out the best way to improve this.

I'm really hoping you continue to play here, we need good hardcore people to help grow the community. If you have any more suggestions don't hesitate to let us know.
    I appreciate you being honest and nice about it. I will def give this another try.

In the meantime, does anyone have a char they could do some cow runs for me on? I would like to try a trapsin so I can gear. Some of the guys told me she is one of the best to do cows with.

In addition, a lot of people are talking about Druids. Are they that good? I am willing to try one as long as there is a guide out there somewhere.

User Tag List