Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4.1.1 r2 Patch Notes

Gold
    Annihilus Account: bgtomsk

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Annihilus 4.1.1 r2 Changelog:
    Thank you for the close contact with the community, the patch came out very fast, very cool to have such a developer.

Wiki Moderator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: DAX

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Man, you really an awesome person. Thank you so much for your continuous effort and time for making the best Diablo II experience we've all had in so many years. Keep up the great work
    Second that!

Thanks Alex!

Thanks for your kind words guys

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    so skellies receive mods like cb, ow, chance to cast on strinking from only weapon, right?
    Your skeleton summons don't receive those stats unless it's from auras, only our Skeletal Burst damage relies on weapon damage. It uses cb / ow / ctc from any item, it is just the damage that fully relies on your physical / weapon damage. If you get something that gives +% enhanced damage, or maximum damage on any other item, it'll also increase Skeletal Burst damage. Anything that would increase your normal attack damage will increase Skeletal Burst's damage.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Tragos

Just tested with frostmourne vs Mappo and Lich king, i borrowed the item and Unfortunately i didn't had enough time to test more than once cause my friend had to run a crucible event.
    Well Mappo took a while to kill like 1 or 1.5 minute but Lk died in first 30 seconds, the boost that skeletal burst gained is just optimal, like ''kill fast revive go'' , i am really impressed so far thats just my first experience i tried butcher's as well and it was good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by tragos View Post
    Just tested with frostmourne vs Mappo and Lich king, i borrowed the item and Unfortunately i didn't had enough time to test more than once cause my friend had to run a crucible event.
    Well Mappo took a while to kill like 1 or 1.5 minute but Lk died in first 30 seconds, the boost that skeletal burst gained is just optimal, like ''kill fast revive go'' , i am really impressed so far thats just my first experience i tried butcher's as well and it was good enough.
    Yep vs a monster with really high physical resist like Mappo, a full physical build may take a little bit, but it's definitely usable now! And I am sure people could mix in a weird element attack build for the physical immunes.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Tragos

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Yep vs a monster with really high physical resist like Mappo, a full physical build may take a little bit, but it's definitely usable now! And I am sure people could mix in a weird element attack build for the physical immunes.
    That's right, its a matter of time to bring down the walls

Gold
    Annihilus Account: chiffon

is this patch up now on launcher?

Quote Originally Posted by liumtra View Post
    is this patch up now on launcher?
    Yep! Patches go up usually within the hour of the patch notes being posted.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: chiffon

thx

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

sweet, enjoy guys!

User Tag List