Thread: poison necro help

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Bonriyu

poison necro help

im trying to make a poison necro, ive got the plaguebringer legend spike, would it be a bad idea to put the sur+el runes in it to make the "Wind runeword? wouldnt it just add all onto the existing magical traits? or replace them?

And what should i be putting my skill and stat points into? i maxed psn mael, psn nova, psn explo, and poison dagger. and put only 1 skill into teeth and corpse explo, for the prereqs. i also put 7 into skeleton summon. i get +11 to all skills so all my skills are fairly high i believe. my psn mael is 42-50k

As for my stats i upgraded my str and dex just to enough for my gear requirements. and made my vit and energy each 100. as for my other 322 available skill points, where would they be most useful applied to?

im not doing anything too serious, just rushing my buddy and getting through acts and im smashing through them all

i also am trying to get better gear, as i cant find any trang. i would love to give enigma a whirl, i have harlequin crest as my helm and some okay boots and gloves.

thank you everybody in advance. im having so much fun this last week since coming across this amazing resurrection of my favorite game! add me in game if you want to play together username: Bonriyu

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Skills:
    1 to amplify damage curse
    1 to corpse explosion
    1 to summon resist
    20 maelstorm
    20 psn dagger
    20 psn nova
    20 psn explosion
    rest to clay golem and golem mastery

dex to reach 50+ block
    rest to vita

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Bonriyu

why clay golem instead of the skeles? in my experience, my golems always get slain sooo easily. i understand the amplify curse skill tho... damn gonna have to reset them again.. should i not have raised my energy to 100? you have any decent necro gear i could borrow? and are you not sure about making a runeword out of an already legendary piece of gear?

User Tag List