Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 4.2 Sneak Peek

Gold
    Annihilus Account: WDZepplin2

trap sins are barely used right now from the looks of it. Most users play ww sins/tele sins and tele sins just 1 shot inferno cows with +30 players in game

traps don't feel that overpowered right now

Quote Originally Posted by wdzepplin View Post
    trap sins are barely used right now from the looks of it. Most users play ww sins/tele sins and tele sins just 1 shot inferno cows with +30 players in game

traps don't feel that overpowered right now
    Ah, you mean with the blink ability just blinking everywhere, right?

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Ah, you mean with the blink ability just blinking everywhere, right?
    yep, since there are so many little hit points (the blink hits) it procs frostmourne or thunderfury super often then just destroys everything instantly - maybe that's something that should be reduced if you were to put any nerfs - the other source of damage are high enough that this just puts it over the top, although normally other than for cows, you don't actually blink to kill stuff

yep, since there are so many little hit points (the blink hits) it procs frostmourne or thunderfury super often then just destroys everything instantly - maybe that's something that should be reduced if you were to put any nerfs - the other source of damage are high enough that this just puts it over the top, although normally other than for cows, you don't actually blink to kill stuff
    It has been changed in 4.2 It spawns slightly less missiles, and the missiles now die upon hit, instead of piercing and allowing each missile to hit several enemies.

Gold

It has been changed in 4.2 It spawns slightly less missiles, and the missiles now die upon hit, instead of piercing and allowing each missile to hit several enemies.
    seems fair, will slow down cows a bit but won't affect any of the other end game stuff since people didn't use blink to deal damage anyways

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Ukon

If sin was that much stronger than other classes, you would see everyone running around with them, I don't see that. I rarely ever see a sin

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sirlancelot

I'd like to get the users opinions, do trapsins feel too strong right now?
    String but not op since u cant get very high dmg with high survivability.u can either get Glass trapsin with high dmg or tanky one with low dmg.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ukon View Post
    If sin was that much stronger than other classes, you would see everyone running around with them, I don't see that. I rarely ever see a sin
    I think the issue is more with blink and items with procs, other than that I think that ww sins are getting a buff and traps should remain unchanged

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Pulse37

I think the issue is more with blink and items with procs, other than that I think that ww sins are getting a buff and traps should remain unchanged
    sins seem fine to me. ww sins can already do all end game content. Im sure trap sins can aswell. http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=11324

Alright, I think the minor blink nerf will be enough of a change for 4.2 for sins, I think traps are in a good spot.

User Tag List