Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Event Ladder System for 4.2!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sirlancelot

Quote Originally Posted by bgtomsk View Post
    You forgot to add that those who can complain may also leave in different time zone or just the event timing dont fit their shedule? so they cant participate.
    +1

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

You forgot to add that those who can complain may also leave in different time zone or just the event timing dont fit their shedule? so they cant participate.
    We are going to work on diversifying the event times and types of events so that there's not just PvP events.

If you have any ideas that will help, I'm all ears.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: bgtomsk

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstonejack View Post
    No, you didn't. You're saying clans will subvert the entire event system for a handful of gold that doesn't even make it worthwhile for individuals to compete. i explained exactly how this could be prevented, and your only argument is that "it isn't fair and nobody will even try." I want to know exactly how it isn't fair, because I'm certainly not gonna job out to my clanmates. i play to win. Every time. That's why I've taken first a handful of times, and not even placed others.
    You got me wrong.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Brimstonejack

Already explained how to fix that, too. Become an event coordinator and schedule events. I miss events due to my schedule all the time, since I mainly work evenings and nights, especially on weekends. But that doesn't mean the system is unfair. Just means I compete when I can.
    "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - J.R. "Bob" Dobbs

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by acyroma View Post
    We are going to work on diversifying the event times and types of events so that there's not just PvP events.

If you have any ideas that will help, I'm all ears.
    The ideas I proposed earlier on this server were ignored. Now I just do not want to come up with something detailed for you. PvP competitions should be changed at first, thats all for now. I dont feel this game can provide something more interesting than kill-other-person-based competitions.

Administrator
    Gold

The ideas I proposed earlier on this server were ignored. Now I just do not want to come up with something detailed for you. PvP competitions should be changed at first, thats all for now. I dont feel this game can provide something more interesting than kill-other-person-based competitions.
    I just checked, you haven't created a single thread in the suggestion forum, so, it's hard not to ignore your ideas since you havent posted any in the appropriate areas.

Gold

I just checked, you haven't created a single thread in the suggestion forum, so, it's hard not to ignore your ideas since you havent posted any in the appropriate areas.
    The only thing I can write after this for you is "double check it". Also theres nothing interesting IMHO, I usually propose in somebodys topics.

Administrator
    Gold

The only thing I can write after this for you is "double check it".
    http://annihilus.net/search.php?searchid=386683

0 threads started in suggestions, except 1 about sorc.

Where's the suggestion about events? In the wrong area. Sorry we missed it earlier, but please post it in the right place next time!

Gold

http://annihilus.net/search.php?searchid=386683

0 threads started in suggestions, except 1 about sorc.
    Your methods arent working, isnt it obvious? or you want to say i'm lying right now?

UPD:
    Where's the suggestion about events? In the wrong area. Sorry we missed it earlier, but please post it in the right place next time!
    They are in the right area, where the corresponding topics were started. Dont make strong statements, because everyone can make mistakes, even you, our love.
    Last edited by bgtomsk; 12-09-2016 at 03:06 PM.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Well for something meant to give free gold to people and help people sign up for events/clans. All I can see is a select few people not even give it a try. Man it must be easy to criticize other peoples hard work and planning. Oh well, I'm more then happy to say I've accomplished a lot more then most here arguing about a new thing/system that could work if given the chance.
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

User Tag List