Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Event Ladder System for 4.2!

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

Quote Originally Posted by bgtomsk View Post

They are in the right area, where the corresponding topics were started. Dont make strong statements, because everyone can make mistakes, even you, our love.
    Sorry, but they're in the wrong area. All suggestions should be in the suggestions forum. If they are in there, they will be read and considered by me and game. This does not mean that they will be used, but we will consider them.

We're going to be diversifying events as much as we can, but as the staff are 100% volunteers there's only so much we can do.

If you'd like to volunteer yourself to run some events, please submit an application!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: bgtomsk

Quote Originally Posted by Lockzilla View Post
    Man it must be easy to criticize other peoples hard work and planning.
    What hard work are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Lockzilla View Post
    Oh well, I'm more then happy to say I've accomplished a lot more then most here arguing about a new thing/system that could work if given the chance.
    What have you accomplished, again? You've just used old d2pk rules for pvp. Yes, some new simple ideas appeared. You underestimate yourself, I believe you can do much better, using the same time. Thanks for time hosting the games tho, despite the fact that I was able to visit only one.

Quote Originally Posted by acyroma View Post
    We're going to be diversifying events as much as we can, but as the staff are 100% volunteers there's only so much we can do.
    I understand, I dont say your work is 0, its just too small to talk about it like its the limit of your ability. An ordinary person understands that what you're doing, theres an expression in my country, "it's kindergarten"

Quote Originally Posted by acyroma View Post
    If you'd like to volunteer yourself to run some events, please submit an application!
    I dont think I will be staying here as long as during the first 3 months. The second thing is that hosting is boring for me. I better criticize someone and go for a sleep.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Quote Originally Posted by bgtomsk View Post
    What hard work are you talking about?

What have you accomplished, again? You've just used old d2pk rules for pvp. Yes, some new simple ideas appeared. You underestimate yourself, I believe you can do much better, using the same time. Thanks for time hosting the games tho, despite the fact that I was able to visit only one.

I understand, I dont say your work is 0, its just too small to talk about it like its the limit of your ability. An ordinary person understands that what you're doing, theres an expression in my country, "it's kindergarten"

I dont think I will be staying here as long as during the first 3 months. The second thing is that hosting is boring for me. I better criticize someone and go for a sleep.
    Yeah hard work. Putting work into the server. Annihilus and D2PK. I introduced the Clan System. I got the events where they need to be. Before I joined the team, we was lucky if 1 event per week occurred. I made the Event Calendar. I put this Event Ladder System into effect. I do more work then you can actually see. Which doesn't bother me at all. What bothers me are people who think we aren't doing this for the people / users. We dont do this to gain benefit for myself or my clan. I made my clan from scratch, and now its he top clan on both servers. What have you done? Oh right, just sit back and criticize people. No ofcourse you wont be here long enough to volunteer. You're just one of those people whom like to complain about something and do absolutely nothing to help with any of it. We know what type of person you are. Thumbs up!
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

User Tag List