Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Event Ladder System for 4.2!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Brimstonejack

Quote Originally Posted by sirlancelot View Post
    Soon only clans will join the event since there will Be Little chance for others to win.why bother...
    Still, there are no scheduled team events. If you're good, you can win. If you're not, you'll sit around complaining about everything being unfair.
    "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - J.R. "Bob" Dobbs

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

Quote Originally Posted by sirlancelot View Post
    Soon only clans will join the event since there will Be Little chance for others to win.why bother...
    You're misunderstanding how this works. This has nothing to do with how the events operate. You get points for winning gold in an event, yet that's the ONLY link to events at all.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by bgtomsk View Post
    The system proposed will not solve the problem. Because the motivation to play an unfair competition is too weak.
    Explain exactly how it's unfair? Clanmates go head to head in these events all the time.

Gold

Wait, so 5k is enough for clans to completely subvert the entire event system for their own gain, but not enough for individuals to be motivated to play and beat them? Your logic makes no sense.

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

If anyone has recommendations for other events we should add that are not PvP based, please don't hesitate to post a suggestion! Events are always a work in progress, and we're always looking for new events to start running.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: bgtomsk

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstonejack View Post
    Explain exactly how it's unfair? Clanmates go head to head in these events all the time.
    I gave enough information for this to be clear.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sirlancelot

No need to say that u can remove competition and the go head to head.but maybe its just my oppinion.ive played în sine events.wont play anymore since its made for business and not for fun.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by bgtomsk View Post
    I gave enough information for this to be clear.
    No, you didn't. You're saying clans will subvert the entire event system for a handful of gold that doesn't even make it worthwhile for individuals to compete. i explained exactly how this could be prevented, and your only argument is that "it isn't fair and nobody will even try." I want to know exactly how it isn't fair, because I'm certainly not gonna job out to my clanmates. i play to win. Every time. That's why I've taken first a handful of times, and not even placed others.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

I recommend to send all the gold to Mephisto! I WANT IT ALLLLLLLLL, and i want it nooooooooooow!

But yeah i do think its a nice systen, but i doubt it will work on a community thats so small ( PvP wise ). Maybe this will set things in motion?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: bgtomsk

Still, there are no scheduled team events. If you're good, you can win. If you're not, you'll sit around complaining about everything being unfair.
    You forgot to add that those who can complain may also leave in different time zone or just the event timing dont fit their shedule? so they cant participate.

User Tag List