Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gold Shop Added!

Gold Shop Added!

Hello friends! I've been wanting to add a few more things to spend Gold on, so I have went ahead and added a Gold Shop! There isn't much to buy right now, but we will definitely be adding some cool stuff in the future. As of now you can buy Username Color, Username Shadows, and Username Glows. You can buy a one-time use where you pick the color right away and it can no longer be changed (You can turn it on/off anytime though) or you can buy a more expensive version that you can always change the color of in the future. These colors show up just about everywhere, including on the shoutbox.

I went ahead and bought a Username Color and Glow to give an example! You can find the Shop on the navigation bar at the upper end of the website, or you can just click here. Enjoy!

January 10th Update:
    I have added User Icons to the Gold Shop! You will find them under the tab "User Icons". They will display your icon next to your Annihilus Account, like you see to the left. You can own as many icons as you want, but can only pick one at a time to show up.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Krystals

*cough* Jsp *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Krystals View Post
    *cough* Jsp *cough*
    Do you need some medicine?

Many sites other than jsp do this, no reason not to! It's a simple yet neat customization most people tend to like!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: myles5

speaking of jsp a raffle would be cool to have and would generate some funds for our server we gotta help pay the bills for server somehow might inspire more gold spending

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah

I love the idea of spending gold on vanity cosmetics instead of making the game easier with buying runes

Quote Originally Posted by Addah View Post
    I love the idea of spending gold on vanity cosmetics instead of making the game easier with buying runes
    Yeah runes are super late game and every build revolves around them, I should remove them from the vendor ASAP.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Yeah runes are super late game and every build revolves around them, I should remove them from the vendor ASAP.
    The first half is true but I can't tell if the second half is sarcasm lol

One point to be made is that anyone with 8k+ gold not to mention 20k+ at the start of the ladder is going progress weeks of time in the first day, and although they must have worked for that gold it doesn't make idea of gameplay very fun for the rest of us.

It seems like this new gold store will compensate for plenty of donations/votes, plus people will still donate for someone to buy valuable items in trade.

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

Runes have and will continue to be removed from the gold vendor at the start of a ladder, and virtually no builds use rune words end-game.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by acyroma View Post
    Runes have and will continue to be removed from the gold vendor at the start of a ladder, and virtually no builds use rune words end-game.
    Oh nice, for how long?

Yes although the best builds won't be using rune words someone with 20k gold can still make incredible offers for valuable items at the start of a ladder once they find someone with a special item to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Addah View Post
    The first half is true but I can't tell if the second half is sarcasm lol

One point to be made is that anyone with 8k+ gold not to mention 20k+ at the start of the ladder is going progress weeks of time in the first day, and although they must have worked for that gold it doesn't make idea of gameplay very fun for the rest of us.

It seems like this new gold store will compensate for plenty of donations/votes, plus people will still donate for someone to buy valuable items in trade.
    Hardly any builds still use runewords in endgame, and runes are always removed from the vendor the first week of ladder... This will be your first ladder reset so I guess it's understandable you didn't know that but I'm curious as to what builds you're using that still revolve around runes / runewords because I am pretty sure they are sub-optimal! We have some great players here that I am sure would be glad to give advice to get around those runeword builds. Runewords are meant to be mid-game'ish, while having a couple here and there that work in late game. Uniques and Rares are definitely meant to be the endgame items, just like old Diablo 2.

User Tag List