Hello friends! I've been wanting to add a few more things to spend Gold on, so I have went ahead and added a Gold Shop! There isn't much to buy right now, but we will definitely be adding some cool stuff in the future. As of now you can buy Username Color, Username Shadows, and Username Glows. You can buy a one-time use where you pick the color right away and it can no longer be changed (You can turn it on/off anytime though) or you can buy a more expensive version that you can always change the color of in the future. These colors show up just about everywhere, including on the shoutbox.

I went ahead and bought a Username Color and Glow to give an example! You can find the Shop on the navigation bar at the upper end of the website, or you can just click here. Enjoy!

January 10th Update:
I have added User Icons to the Gold Shop! You will find them under the tab "User Icons". They will display your icon next to your Annihilus Account, like you see to the left. You can own as many icons as you want, but can only pick one at a time to show up.