Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Earlier reset??

Gold
    Annihilus Account: gunga

Earlier reset??

What you think about that?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Guys please know that Alex is working on alot of new content for the patch + reset, it takes time to create this content!
    From what ive seen the next reset should be 23/24 February, thats only 5 weeks left !

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fropg1

Quote Originally Posted by val View Post
    What you think about that?
    This reset has been a bit longer, but from now on resent will be 6 months apart. But Meph is right, the content itself takes a while to produce.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Patience... Patience...

Gold

I dont think that the reset must be every 6 munths. А better option is to be determined by vote, cuz when you know the exact date mounth you just stop playing for the last 2 mounths.... witch kinda ruin the game experiance and the number of the community. Just make it bu voting system 70 % + 1 = reset

I dont think that the reset must be every 6 munths. А better option is to be determined by vote, cuz when you know the exact date mounth you just stop playing for the last 2 mounths.... witch kinda ruin the game experiance and the number of the community. Just make it bu voting system 70 % + 1 = reset
    The date is pre-determined for a reason, we will not be changing it, otherwise a lot of the seasonal events would be right before a reset and be pointless.

Gold

No hate but dont you think that if kept that way there will be no players to participate in the events.

No hate but dont you think that if kept that way there will be no players to participate in the events.
    No, I don't think that, not even a little bit Why would I think that? We've held multiple polls about ladder lengths and around 6 months has ALWAYS been vastly the majority. Just because you have your own opinion, does not mean everyone else shares the same thought. You're asking for even sooner than 6 months? You're crazy.

Gold

No, i dont think a sooner reset will be good, i think that whether there will be a reset should be voted.... thats what i think.... that why i said a vote system 70 % vote for ress... I believe that through this method the ress will be done naturally, cuz as you can see and i think you do the population on the server is kinda low, everyone is just waiting and thats a thing happening not from the past week.

I apologize if my words sound edifying due to poor English.

No, i dont think a sooner reset will be good, i think that whether there will be a reset should be voted.... thats what i think.... that why i said a vote system 70 % vote for ress... I believe that through this method the ress will be done naturally, cuz as you can see and i think you do the population on the server is kinda low, everyone is just waiting and thats a thing happening not from the past week.

I apologize if my words sound edifying due to poor English.
    It's fine, no worries. I've been doing this for a while though, I didn't just pick 6 months out of nowhere, it is off statistics and experience, this will be the best for the server. The server will ALWAYS be slow a couple of weeks before a reset, no matter how soon or later it is there is nothing we can do to change that. We've had several votes for duration and 6 months always wins!

User Tag List