PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ....\includes\class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 92
Banning lightning sentry on D2PK FFA events. POLL

View Poll Results: Should we ban lightning sentry from D2PK FFA?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

6 50.00%
  • no

6 50.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Banning lightning sentry on D2PK FFA events. POLL

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: randomonions
    Annihilus Account: RandomOnions

Banning lightning sentry on D2PK FFA events. POLL

So basically, we had a discussion regarding the banning of lightning sentry on D2PK FFA events due to it being abused to a point where it's unfair, and we are seeing a lot of sins recently. The thought of this is to open up more diversity.

What are your thoughts about this? Let us know in the poll!

Gold
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Its hard to tell whos playing defensive on a FFA. I mean if you get 1/2 life and 3/4 people are still alive, then you're going to stay back and rep a few. But not literally attacking sitting in 5 traps is definately DQ worthy. If i enter on a bow zon i cant be expected to be fully aggressive, but thats a bow zon vs a assassin. Its a tough call. I know most of us are sick of seeing 3-4 sins enter the event.
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Ukon

Get better at dueling.

Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukon View Post
    Get better at dueling.

Problem solved.
    I don't think getting better at dueling is the solution to what they're trying to solve; the problem is having 7 assassins sitting next to their favorite box until everyone dies of old age and they win by default.

Anyways, I don't really care what people use.
    Last edited by BlueVex; 01-17-2017 at 11:47 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fropg1

In my opinion, a thunderstorm sorc just teleing around is a lot worse, and it's not banned. I say leave it up to the host to decide whether or not the assassins in question are showing lazy dueling behavior. And then dq if it's out of hand.
    Last edited by Eric; 01-17-2017 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Added

Gold

As long as you apply pressure to a sin, the tactic you are referring to being BM is null and void.

If you don't have the sack to telestomp and position your attack in the correct spot, again, it is a skill problem and you being lazy and using a similar l8z tactic.

Sin is the best character to exploit another persons deficiencies in PVP ability.

Again, the whole problem is that you need to get better at dueling, not that trap sin should be banned. Smh

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

Correct me if I'm wrong here Ukon, but from what I can tell you have not ever participated in a D2PK FFA event.

Gold

I have not. But i have dueled on vanilla d2
    countless times.

literally the same thing except you have a couple extra realm specific items and perf items.

Gold
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Get better at dueling.

Problem solved.
    Hey Ukon I can show you what everyones talking about if you want to hop on D2PK. I assure you getting better @ dueling isn't a problem for me. But just so you're up to speed on this. How about we 1v1?
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

As long as you apply pressure to a sin, the tactic you are referring to being BM is null and void.

If you don't have the sack to telestomp and position your attack in the correct spot, again, it is a skill problem and you being lazy and using a similar l8z tactic.

Sin is the best character to exploit another persons deficiencies in PVP ability.

Again, the whole problem is that you need to get better at dueling, not that trap sin should be banned. Smh
    "The thought of this is to open up more diversity."

Being good has nothing to do with anything. I'm not sure how to explain this to you in a way that you could understand (since you haven't participated in any FFA).
    Last edited by BlueVex; 01-17-2017 at 04:01 PM.

User Tag List